- Hardcover: 317 pages
- Publisher: Spring Books; Later Printing edition (1972)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000PGKZSQ
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,340,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Pictorial History of Magic and the Supernatural Hardcover – 1972
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Spring Books (1972); Hardcover: 317 pages. Rituals of druids, mayas, ancients, Brazilian Indians, headhunters, sorcerers, medicine men, witches, werewolves, freemasonry, Ku Klux Klan, vampires, voodoo and other occult are traces in this book.