Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 9, 2013
We can talk about how Kimmie Rhodes is a treasure.
We can talk about Willie Nelson is an icon of Texas music.
But frankly Willie's guitar Trigger is the true star on this CD.
Several of these songs on this CD have appeared on other Willie albums but never have they sounded as great as they do on "Picture in a Frame".
The sparse musical accompaniment allows Trigger to shine through in all its worn and beaten beauty.
Buy this album and see why Willie is listed among the top guitarist of the rock and roll era.
on July 30, 2013
I'm a big time Willie Nelson fan, but had never heard of this album until a friend recommended it. Kimmie rhodes has a great voice and then blend really well together - some nice songs on here.
on February 12, 2013
This cd is just what you would look for sitting around the pool in the summer or lazing around the home easy listning. Classic Willie.
3 people found this helpful
on March 9, 2017
just what I was looking for , and it is in good shape ... thanks again for helping me find this CD ..
on November 17, 2012
Willie has done it again, but even better with Kimmie Rhodes. The two really make a great team for these duets
on September 3, 2013
I love every note, every word, every song! Kimmie Rhodes and Willie Nelson are so beautiful together, and the songs on this CD are priceless! I am so thankful I finally have a copy! B.H.
on March 14, 2015
I like it better each time I hear it
on September 1, 2012
Two great artist's so whot can you say,Willie and Kimmie togeather make this album excellent music to listen to,this album is must to own,A+++++++++++++++++.
on December 24, 2007
This is Willie like I remember him from so long ago. I felt like I was listening to my own private jam session as I played this wonderful CD. Their two voices, Willie's and Kimmie's, complement each other beautifully, and every track is enjoyable.
5 people found this helpful
HALL OF FAMEon October 26, 2004
"Simpatico" is the one word that I think best describes Willie Nelson and Kimmie Rhodes, two Texas crooners whose voices and musical inclinations meld with startling beauty. Either singer can crest to the top or fall back into humble harmonies in this set of ten fine duets. The songs are mostly Kimmie Rhodes originals, though Willie contributes two ("Valentine" and "It Will Always Be") with the remainder of the set coming from sources as disparate as Tom Waits (the wrote title track), Rodney Crowell and Rhodes' partner, Joe Gracey. For folks who like understated, well-crafted American music with deep, deep roots and perfect emotional pitch, this record is the real deal. Highly recommended!
19 people found this helpful