|Item Weight||34 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||106 x 77 x 33 inches|
|Item model number||EXP11-WHITE|
Other Sellers on Amazon
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
2 Piece Modern Contemporary Faux Leather Sectional Sofa
|Price:||$599.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 2 piece sectional sofa set with adjustable arm rest and back supports
- wooden frame upholstered in black faux leather
- contemporary design
- Easy assembly instructions and tools are included
- size 106 x 77 x 33 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
contemporary designed sectional sofa to accentuate any living room and give your space a modern look.
Compare with similar items
Poundex Bokona Miter Bonded Leather 2 Piece Sectional, Burgundy
Poundex Bokona Miter Bonded Leather 2 Piece Sectional, Espresso
Contemporary Beautiful Bobkona 2pcs Sectional Sofa Chaise White & Grey Faux Leather Chrome Legs Flip up Headrest Living Room Furniture
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Furniture Mania||Aetna Stores||Aetna Stores||ATOZ Furniture|
|Material Type||Leather||Leather, Wood||Leather, Wood||Faux Leather|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, I have to say that this couch looks amazing. Just as good in real life as it does in the stock pictures. It's very sleek and the materials feel luxurious and of high-quality.
As far as actual quality of the couch goes, it seems to be put together quite well. I was pleasantly surprised by this. I was turning it around and upside down trying to get it out of the boxes (each section comes in a large box, so 2 boxes total) and then once I got it upright, I had to turn it on it's side to drill in the hardware for the feet. Through all of this turning and the forces exerted on it (since I was the only one home, I was flipping it around myself and was torquing it a bit...) it did fine. Nothing felt loose or wiggled. Nothing was ripped or un-stitched on the bottom where they cover the wood with that mesh-y material. It's all great. Then once I sat down in it, I was even more impressed. There is very little give in the cushions of this couch. Personally, I love very firm couch cushions. Both for sitting and lying down and even sleeping on, just know that this couch is VERY firm.
Putting it together was a cinch too. They sent the right amount of hardware: 8 legs, 8 center Allen-screw bolts for each leg, and 32 Philip's wood screws (4 for each leg). They sent an extra wood screw in case. They also sent an Allen wrench, which is nice. It also comes with 3 posts for the corner head cushion. The only way I can describe these is that they're like the metal rods that hold the moveable head cushions on car seats. They have the same grooves so you can move them up and down and they will stay in place. Unlike the three other moveable head cushion pieces on this couch, this large corner piece (that the three metal rods screw into) does not tilt, it just moves up and down. Still, it's nice to have the option to move it if I need to. The three head cushions that do tilt just slide into holes on the back. Just make sure that when you are pushing them down and into place that you exert equal pressure on each of the two metal rods. Otherwise, you will get one jammed in tilted compared to the other and your head cushion will be at an angle...
Time will tell how this couch holds up. That is the only reason I am not giving this 5 stars. I am a pessimist at heart, and honestly would not be surprised if something is busted in a year's time. I don't say this because I feel that the quality is so bad that it will start to degrade in a year's time. I just can't tell how it's going to hold up to daily wear-and-tear.
Overall I recommend this product just know that you are buying a modern luxurious couch not a super comfy one