48 Piece Pen Set of Multicolor Gel Pens - Ideal for Scrapbooking, Coloring, Doodling, Sketching and Craft - Includes Metallic, Neon, Glitter Color Pens Great Gift for Kids Children & Adults
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTIPURPOSE GEL PENS - Best pens to bring out your creativity - whether you are coloring, scrapbooking, journaling, writing diary, notebook, memos, or doing any other crafts, these Pens let you express your ideas more effectively and creatively. You can do endless number of things with these amazing Gel pens - from sketching, doodling, writing to embellishing craft.
- SMOOTH WITHOUT SKIPS - These pens glide smoothly on the paper without any skips. The fine tip of the pen ensures smooth flow of ink as well as ideas, without creating any distractions due to skips. The pens write well on both light and dark papers - thus allowing you to choose a right background and color combination.
- ASSORTMENT OF RICH & VIBRANT COLORS - The 48-piece Pen Set has a full spectrum of distinctive colors - to let you get creative in style. You will be able to find a color match for almost all color schemes - from metallic, glitter, neon, to regular. These pretty and vibrant assortment of colors will breath life into any craft project. All colors included in the pack have solid tone and are highly readable unlike other sets which have at least 2-3 light colors that are just useless and unreadable.
- DESIGN - The Gel Pens are crafted with precision for smooth functioning and comfortable grip. Unlike other gel pens that bleed all over the page or take forever to dry, or smear when you turn a page, our gel pens with fine 0.8-1.0 mm tips give incredible, no-smear writing experience. The tip size is perfect for struggle-free smooth writing
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We offer you 100% Risk Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence. Moreover, the acid free ink makes these pens safe for use even by children. So, buy for yourself and add colors to the life of people you love by gifting this colorful set of pens.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
There is an artist in each one of us, we only need to ignite the spark to bring out creativity and ideas. These set of Gel Pens will catalyze the creative potential to maintain a free flow of the ideas. Scribble, Sketch, Doodle all your ideas on a paper or other craft item with these amazing gel pens which come in a set of 48 pens - offering you a whole lot of choices.
Flows with your ideas
When your ideas are flowing smoothly, why would you want an annoying pen to distract you? Unlike other Gel pens with skips, these pens are designed with latest ballpoint technology to ensure super smooth functioning - so you can float in the sea of ideas without worrying about the trivialities.
Give colors to your ideas
Why use monotonous black colors only, when you have so many color choices available at hand? This pen set has a full spectrum of distinctive inks - giving you a wide variety of color options - From metallic, glitter, Neon to regular colors, you can recreate almost all color schemes.
Easily Pick Colors
The Transparent box of Gel Pens makes it very easy to pick the desired color from the set of Pens. When you see all the color options available at hand, it gets a lot easier to choose the best colors to express your ideas.
Whether you want to doodle, sketch, color, take notes, write memos, or embellish any craft, these Gel Pens are perfect. Make your craft stand out with the vibrant colors.
Makes Wonderful Gift
The set of Gel Pens will make a thoughtful gift for anyone - be it your friends, family or any children - all are going to find it extremely useful and these pens will for sure add a lot of colors to their lives as well.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You get 4 sets of 12, a metallic set, a glitter set, a pastel set, and a neon set. The metallic set is great and worked wonderfully straight out of the package, I would definitely give it 5 stars.
The glitter set was just below the metallic, there's no pull, they just glide over paper and all but 1 worked fluidly from the first stroke, I'd give these 4.5 stars.
Now I know pastels are really hard to get right, but these were pretty bad until they are seriously warmed up. It felt like I was writing with a pen with no ink for the first bit. They did eventually warm up and begin working properly but even then they are spotty, I'd give these 2 stars.
I was surprised that the neons worked so well as the pastels were so bad, but the neons worked great, all but 3 working fluidly from the first stroke and all worked well after a few seconds of writing, I'd give these 4 stars.
Overall (excluding the pastels) the pens wrote extremely well, they glide over paper, fill even the tiniest of designs flawlessly, and they dry quickly. I had no issues with smearing.
**My pictures are the first time writing with these pens, I drew a little circle to warm them up then wrote the word. No go-overs. Note there are some colors that are similar throughout the pack but not very many that are exact, although there are a few that are super close throughout the pastel/neon colors.**
4 yellows (one might be a peachy color)
You definitely get a good variety for coloring, or other art and craft activities. My only complaint, is that on some of the pens, the ink does not flow smoothly out, as you can see in some of my circles. The pen ends up scratching the paper, instead of the ink flowing. This only happened in a few of the brighter colors though.
This is a great set to get someone who has embarked on the coloring journey. You get a nice set of different colors with multiple shades. Having the glitter option on your paper makes a nice pop on the finished product.
Edit - Since coloring a few pages I have figured out the ink thing that I was talking about earlier in my review. In some of the pens, the ink is thicker than others. This is mostly the pastel colors. I have adjusted, and color with them at a slower pace, and the ink comes out a lot smoother. No more lines in my pages, so I don't have to go back over what I colored, and cause my paper to tear.
I received these pens at a discount in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions are of my own and are not swayed by outside entities.