Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 3, 2014
I've only had this product a few weeks, but so far so good. My order arrived in the expected time frame and the packaging was intact. I purchased this set primarily because of the brush. I haven't used it yet but it looks nifty and at least I know it will not be shedding brush "hairs" all over my food! It is nice having 3 different sized and shaped spatulas. I've used all 3 and they worked well for each different purpose. I really like being able to remove the spatula head from the handle to wash as I am a germaphobe and always want food removed from every nook and cranny.
on April 25, 2015
This is the best spatula set I have ever owned. I bought a set at a local store and after I tried them went back to get another set and they were sold out. I was trilled to find the exact same product I bought on Amazon. I love licking the batter off the spatula when I am done mixing and the rubber spatulas I had previously made you taste more rubber than cake batter. Silicone is the way to go! They scrape every drop (bummer that there isn't much left to lick!) I can put them in the dishwasher (they even come apart. The only bad thing I noticed is after scraping tomato paste and not washing right away the silicone discolored a bit. I love that they can be used with heat without melting or distorting but am careful not to hold on a hot pot too long. I would buy 2 sets since they are different sizes and the one you want will probably be in the dishwasher. One of the 2 larger spatulas has a slight concaveness to it so it doubles as a semi-spoon. Well made and cleans up beautifully!!!
on June 7, 2014
Nice and sturdy, no smell and was packaged securely with twist ties on cardboard. They are very firm, not soft and bendy, if that is important to you, except for the brush. The large one is very firm and concave, the other two are flat and spatula shaped. I am very pleased with the packaged set. It didn't say how well it will tolerate heat on the package, I will have to check the info again. Happy cooking! :-)
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2014
Love this set. After losing everything below 4 feet to a flood, I looked for replacements for my kitchen utensils. I found these on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. I am very pleased with the quality and sizes to fit almost any jar/can. I am looking forward to using the brush soon, too.
on July 7, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at just the right price. Easy to clean, which is a big plus! I haven't stopped using them since I received them, very quickly I might add, with Amazon Prime. The handles are plastic (except for the brush handle), so be careful not to lean them up on your hot pot.
on May 24, 2014
These are good to use. They are not like some that are like a spoon. One is but the others different sizes. They even have a small one. I would buy again. Good value.
on February 27, 2015
I have been looking for these spatulas got a good bit of time never thought to look for them on Amazon. Love them glad you had them. That's.
on October 26, 2015
They look good and work well. I've only used the large one for scraping my smoothie out of my Ninja blender but it works well. Like better than rubber ones.
on February 19, 2014
These spatulas are a high quality and I appreciate the simple design. I have been searching a few years for basic but good spatulas to replace my worn out ones. I finally decided to search Amazon. These are just what I was looking for.
on March 12, 2014
I think these are a cut above spatulas I have previously owned. They do not take up excessive drawer space, and seem to be of nice quality. I would buy them again. I cannot comment on tomato stains as I am careful to not use them on known strainers.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.