Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on August 3, 2014
I've only had this product a few weeks, but so far so good. My order arrived in the expected time frame and the packaging was intact. I purchased this set primarily because of the brush. I haven't used it yet but it looks nifty and at least I know it will not be shedding brush "hairs" all over my food! It is nice having 3 different sized and shaped spatulas. I've used all 3 and they worked well for each different purpose. I really like being able to remove the spatula head from the handle to wash as I am a germaphobe and always want food removed from every nook and cranny.
on April 25, 2015
This is the best spatula set I have ever owned. I bought a set at a local store and after I tried them went back to get another set and they were sold out. I was trilled to find the exact same product I bought on Amazon. I love licking the batter off the spatula when I am done mixing and the rubber spatulas I had previously made you taste more rubber than cake batter. Silicone is the way to go! They scrape every drop (bummer that there isn't much left to lick!) I can put them in the dishwasher (they even come apart. The only bad thing I noticed is after scraping tomato paste and not washing right away the silicone discolored a bit. I love that they can be used with heat without melting or distorting but am careful not to hold on a hot pot too long. I would buy 2 sets since they are different sizes and the one you want will probably be in the dishwasher. One of the 2 larger spatulas has a slight concaveness to it so it doubles as a semi-spoon. Well made and cleans up beautifully!!!
on October 26, 2015
They look good and work well. I've only used the large one for scraping my smoothie out of my Ninja blender but it works well. Like better than rubber ones.
on August 3, 2014
I've been needing some new spatulas for a while now, but, have you seen how expensive this kitchen staple has gotten? Then I spotted these on Amazon. They've got a nice industrial look, no nonsense and edgy, ready to do what needs to be done. AND there's a pastry brush as well. They work great and clean up easily all at a reasonable price. I'm happy.
on July 28, 2015
Love this set! Great assortment of sizes, cleans easily and the price for the set is what brick and mortar stores ask for one good piece. Very please with the removeable handle feature if and when dirt gets up under the silicone.
on June 7, 2014
Nice and sturdy, no smell and was packaged securely with twist ties on cardboard. They are very firm, not soft and bendy, if that is important to you, except for the brush. The large one is very firm and concave, the other two are flat and spatula shaped. I am very pleased with the packaged set. It didn't say how well it will tolerate heat on the package, I will have to check the info again. Happy cooking! :-)
on July 7, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at just the right price. Easy to clean, which is a big plus! I haven't stopped using them since I received them, very quickly I might add, with Amazon Prime. The handles are plastic (except for the brush handle), so be careful not to lean them up on your hot pot.
on September 17, 2014
I really like this, they are great I thought they might be flimsy and they would not do the job with heavy batters but YES they did and still do.. I use this every other day for my cake batters and they are perfect. Price was great, delivery time was also great. Thank you
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2014
Love this set. After losing everything below 4 feet to a flood, I looked for replacements for my kitchen utensils. I found these on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. I am very pleased with the quality and sizes to fit almost any jar/can. I am looking forward to using the brush soon, too.
on August 17, 2015
I bought these to replace my similar Pyrex spatula, and am completely happy with their performance. The narrow one is handy for cleaning out jars or working in small bowls.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.