Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 3, 2014
I've only had this product a few weeks, but so far so good. My order arrived in the expected time frame and the packaging was intact. I purchased this set primarily because of the brush. I haven't used it yet but it looks nifty and at least I know it will not be shedding brush "hairs" all over my food! It is nice having 3 different sized and shaped spatulas. I've used all 3 and they worked well for each different purpose. I really like being able to remove the spatula head from the handle to wash as I am a germaphobe and always want food removed from every nook and cranny.
4 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2015
This is the best spatula set I have ever owned. I bought a set at a local store and after I tried them went back to get another set and they were sold out. I was trilled to find the exact same product I bought on Amazon. I love licking the batter off the spatula when I am done mixing and the rubber spatulas I had previously made you taste more rubber than cake batter. Silicone is the way to go! They scrape every drop (bummer that there isn't much left to lick!) I can put them in the dishwasher (they even come apart. The only bad thing I noticed is after scraping tomato paste and not washing right away the silicone discolored a bit. I love that they can be used with heat without melting or distorting but am careful not to hold on a hot pot too long. I would buy 2 sets since they are different sizes and the one you want will probably be in the dishwasher. One of the 2 larger spatulas has a slight concaveness to it so it doubles as a semi-spoon. Well made and cleans up beautifully!!!
on August 3, 2014
I've been needing some new spatulas for a while now, but, have you seen how expensive this kitchen staple has gotten? Then I spotted these on Amazon. They've got a nice industrial look, no nonsense and edgy, ready to do what needs to be done. AND there's a pastry brush as well. They work great and clean up easily all at a reasonable price. I'm happy.
on June 7, 2014
Nice and sturdy, no smell and was packaged securely with twist ties on cardboard. They are very firm, not soft and bendy, if that is important to you, except for the brush. The large one is very firm and concave, the other two are flat and spatula shaped. I am very pleased with the packaged set. It didn't say how well it will tolerate heat on the package, I will have to check the info again. Happy cooking! :-)
on July 28, 2015
Love this set! Great assortment of sizes, cleans easily and the price for the set is what brick and mortar stores ask for one good piece. Very please with the removeable handle feature if and when dirt gets up under the silicone.
on July 8, 2014
Love this set. After losing everything below 4 feet to a flood, I looked for replacements for my kitchen utensils. I found these on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. I am very pleased with the quality and sizes to fit almost any jar/can. I am looking forward to using the brush soon, too.
on July 7, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at just the right price. Easy to clean, which is a big plus! I haven't stopped using them since I received them, very quickly I might add, with Amazon Prime. The handles are plastic (except for the brush handle), so be careful not to lean them up on your hot pot.
on September 17, 2014
I really like this, they are great I thought they might be flimsy and they would not do the job with heavy batters but YES they did and still do.. I use this every other day for my cake batters and they are perfect. Price was great, delivery time was also great. Thank you
on October 3, 2017
Good product but it will stain with certain foods, ie. pumpkin.
on August 4, 2014
The handles are comfortable to hold, and the removable heads make the spatulas easy to clean. They do well in the dishwasher too. As advised, I'm careful about high temperatures and don't rest the handles on the edge of the pot. They still look like new and work well. I'm happy with them.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.