Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on October 26, 2015
They look good and work well. I've only used the large one for scraping my smoothie out of my Ninja blender but it works well. Like better than rubber ones.
on August 3, 2014
I've only had this product a few weeks, but so far so good. My order arrived in the expected time frame and the packaging was intact. I purchased this set primarily because of the brush. I haven't used it yet but it looks nifty and at least I know it will not be shedding brush "hairs" all over my food! It is nice having 3 different sized and shaped spatulas. I've used all 3 and they worked well for each different purpose. I really like being able to remove the spatula head from the handle to wash as I am a germaphobe and always want food removed from every nook and cranny.
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2014
Love this set. After losing everything below 4 feet to a flood, I looked for replacements for my kitchen utensils. I found these on Amazon and thought I would give them a try. I am very pleased with the quality and sizes to fit almost any jar/can. I am looking forward to using the brush soon, too.
on April 4, 2014
These were nice but not spectacular...but they are spatula's after all. I really like the clear handles and the price was right. If you are looking for a good set of spatula's but not over the top then these are great.
on December 1, 2013
This product cannot be beat for the price. The set is sturdy and I am happy with this purchase. I would recommend these spatulas.
on November 17, 2013
This is a nice spatula set. I purchased it for a gift. I love that the bar-b-que brush is included.
on July 28, 2015
Love this set! Great assortment of sizes, cleans easily and the price for the set is what brick and mortar stores ask for one good piece. Very please with the removeable handle feature if and when dirt gets up under the silicone.
on August 3, 2014
I've been needing some new spatulas for a while now, but, have you seen how expensive this kitchen staple has gotten? Then I spotted these on Amazon. They've got a nice industrial look, no nonsense and edgy, ready to do what needs to be done. AND there's a pastry brush as well. They work great and clean up easily all at a reasonable price. I'm happy.
on September 17, 2014
I really like this, they are great I thought they might be flimsy and they would not do the job with heavy batters but YES they did and still do.. I use this every other day for my cake batters and they are perfect. Price was great, delivery time was also great. Thank you
on July 7, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at just the right price. Easy to clean, which is a big plus! I haven't stopped using them since I received them, very quickly I might add, with Amazon Prime. The handles are plastic (except for the brush handle), so be careful not to lean them up on your hot pot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.