Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Insten Gen 4 Piece Stylus Pen Set Multi Color for Nintendo DS Lite
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on February 3, 2014
These work great as a replacement for a boogie board stylus. They are smaller in size than the boogie board stylus, but they work pretty much the same. My 4 yr old loves that he can pick between different colors.
on May 4, 2011
The product works, in the sense that the DSi "sees" it and you can use it, but it is soooo cheap! The feel of the plastic both in the body and the tip is SO different from the original! You couldn't fool a 4 year old if you tried to say they are original. Also, they don't fit in the DSi's hole the way the original does - the raised part where you stick your nail to pull and remove the stylus from the hole sticks out more than the original stylus and when you place your DSi on a flat surface with the stylus inserted in the whole, the stylus touches the surface first and the DSi is all wobbly.

Bad product, I wish I had spent 3 or 4 more bucks and bought the original one.
My kids each have one of the original Nintendo DS's (not the 3D ones). As I was getting ready for a family car trip, I discovered that we had no idea where the styluses were that went with them. The kids hadn't played their DS's for a few months and had no clue where to even to even look for the styluses that went with them. So right before the trip I ordered this 4 piece set of DS styluses, and when they arrived I was pleased to find they fit perfectly into the stylus holder built into the underside the the Nintendo DS units.

One package comes with 4 colors, pink, white, light blue and black. My kids each have a DS, so my daughter claimed the pink and light blue stylus for her pink DS and let her brother have the white and black on for his dark blue DS. They work just as well as the styluses that came with their games, and having a few on hand will help on the car trip, in case we lose one yet again. If you're looking for a replacement stylus for a Nintendo DS, these work great!
on August 4, 2015
Love the colors! I bought these for my little sister because she lost her original stylus. She really liked swapping out the different colors to match her cases. The styluses appear to fit well in the DS lite. These are priced well, and work well.
on May 26, 2014
This is one of those items you lose or misplace regularly so when my son needed a replacement, we purchased the multi-pack. They fit perfectly in the holder and were super inexpensive. We also lied that they were different colors as we could better track which one he had where. That allowed us to go back and find them easily or keep them from getting confused with his friends when they were together as he would just pull out a color they were not using.
on September 2, 2012
Got these because my son lost his stylus for his Innotab. They work perfect and are a good replacement, although they don't fit in the Innotab slot ( the original stylus is bigger )so I have to keep an eye on these!
on September 10, 2013
exactly like the original stylus that came with my DS lite, i wish i had found these before going to gamestop and buying their crappy replacement ones (come in a rainbow assortment, about 6, extremely flimsy and poor quality) thankfully i returned those!
on January 9, 2015
For the price, these are fine. However, they don't really fit in my son's DS XL; there's a small plastic bump that makes it impossible for them to click in, so they always stick out a little bit. Not a big deal since they're so inexpensive, but kind of annoying.
on May 6, 2015
These work fine as far as a stylus goes but the ad said they were for a dual screen and they are clearly not. They are shorter and thicker and do not fit in the receptacle. Maybe I needed to be clearer on the specific model that we have.
on April 12, 2014
I wonder if Amazon could sell these on a subscription basis? These pens work great until they go MIA. We have 3 x DS units in the house and they get lost all the time. Sometimes they are found down the road... Sometimes they go into the abyss never to be seen again.

But they work great with the DS.