Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 548 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 582 reviews
My kids each have one of the original Nintendo DS's (not the 3D ones). As I was getting ready for a family car trip, I discovered that we had no idea where the styluses were that went with them. The kids hadn't played their DS's for a few months and had no clue where to even to even look for the styluses that went with them. So right before the trip I ordered this 4 piece set of DS styluses, and when they arrived I was pleased to find they fit perfectly into the stylus holder built into the underside the the Nintendo DS units.

One package comes with 4 colors, pink, white, light blue and black. My kids each have a DS, so my daughter claimed the pink and light blue stylus for her pink DS and let her brother have the white and black on for his dark blue DS. They work just as well as the styluses that came with their games, and having a few on hand will help on the car trip, in case we lose one yet again. If you're looking for a replacement stylus for a Nintendo DS, these work great!
on September 2, 2011
My almost 5 year old has a bad habit of chewing on things (I keep waiting for her to outgrow it!), and she's already demolished one stylus. I couldn't believe the price of these ($1.35/set!!) and had to grab a few.

I don't know what an original DS Lite stylus looks like, I've only bought an off-brand. My daughter's DS Lite is a hand-me-down from my niece and didn't come with a stylus - but I think these are probably close to the original and very nice. Especially when you consider the low price and FREE shipping!

A few reviewers must have gotten a bad set, because I ordered four sets and all 16 pens are fine. The tips look great and all 16 snap into the DS's stylus slot and STAY in place. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend these pens for your (or your child's) DS Lite. They would also be a nice little gift to give along with a DS game for birthdays or Christmas.

UPDATE: These pens fit into my daughter's DSi too. I bought more of them on June 24th 2012. Shipping was free and super fast. Love these little pens!
on July 3, 2013
Purchased these for my son who inherited his older brother's old Nintendo DS Lite.

Pros:
======
1. Comes with 4!
2. Great quality; just like OEM
3. Does what it's told!

Cons:
======
None!

Other thoughts:
=============
Only needed one but came with four!
on February 23, 2016
I purchased these as replacements for the original stylus in my Nintendo DS Lite that inevitably went missing.

They arrived in a bubble wrap envelope in excellent condition, and, as I do not believe these are shipped from overseas as some stylus packages are, they arrived in very good time.

They fit the DS stylus slot very comfortably, I like the pastel color scheme, and so far I have had no trouble with them whatsoever.
on December 19, 2012
For the couple bucks I paid for these I was not expecting them to be the greatest quality. But I must say, these styluses far exceeded my expectations in every way. they fit pretty snug into the ds slot for storage and They feel nice to hold, not like a nasty cheap plastic feeling. If you walk into k-mart (or any other department store) I'm sure you could expect to pay at least 8 or 10 bucks on lower quality ones. The shipping was pretty fast to. took like 2 days to reach me. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT, if you are buying these for a small child, you should be aware that the clear plastic tips do seem as if they could come off if a child was to chew on them. and that could be a serious choking hazard. I'm just letting you no as a precaution.
on February 22, 2013
if you need Ds pens this is your solution. here is my pros and cons.

pros: work great with the Ds. Light and fit well in my hand

Cons: Cheap made pens, do not stay in the Ds pen holder.

Over all this pen will work for you and you cant beat the price.
on March 5, 2017
Did not work
on October 26, 2012
Ordered this item because we had three Nintendo DS handheld units - two DSi and one DS Lite - and to sell them to a local game shop they had to be complete with a charger and a stylus. The stylus from each game was long gone, and the prices for these little plastic bits o' nothing are usually ridiculous, but this seller's price was more than reasonable so I bought a set for the DS Lite. Was pleased to discover the stylus *does* also fit the DSi, and we did not have to buy another stylus for the DSi's. The game shop has accepted the DSi's with the stylus from this set; not sure why the description says it doesn't fit the DSi. It fits perfectly fine, and works well.
on April 8, 2011
Mine came from reseller BlueRigger, so these comments only apply to those. Bought these as my Official Nintendo DS Lite stylus started scratching the screen.

Very happy with my purchase. The build quality on these styluses (styli?) is pretty dang good. Compared to buying an official Nintendo one for ~3$/per + shipping, this is a much better deal. My original DS Lite stylus did not stay tight in the DS, but these fit very snugly and stay put. One bad thing is that the official DS stylus has the chrome finish of the DS Lite on the side of it that is exposed, these do not. Its not a big deal and I do not notice it. While playing you would be hard pressed to sense the difference in play while using the stylus or not. Sensitivity and handling of this stylus seems very similar to the original.
on April 18, 2013
My daughter recently lost her one and only DS stylus and the only replacements I could find at the store were combo packs that including a bunch of other unnecessary accesories. Amazon was the only place I could find them without the added accessories. This package was a great value. They look exactly like the original stylus and they fit perfectly into the DS. Shipping through Eforcity was slow and untrackable but the package did finally arrive and their customer service was helpful and apologetic.