4 Piece Triangular Card Holders in Red, White, Yellow & Blue, Multi
|Price:||$5.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic game
- Fun for the whole family!
- Holds Up to 13 Cards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
These 4 triangle-shaped card holders makes holding large amounts of cards much easier. Simply place the cards in the card holder. The holders have a built in spring to hold them in place. Each holder can easily hold 13 card, and more if needed. Each holder is 3.25 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
Top Customer Reviews
* Most bang for buck - That is, I received 4 card holders for a relatively little amount of money. That gives me 2 per child or extras if we have friends over.
* Triangle design - I liked that these were triangles and could therefore be set down while still holding the cards upright. There is a wide enough bottom that they can stand up on their own very easily without tipping.
* Bulky, oversized design - Being larger allowed easier handling for little hands. This also allows for more cards to be placed in them.
I do worry a little over how long they will last, after all I bought them for two young boys and they are just plastic and a small spring. However, I think with proper management they should do the trick for a couple of years at least :)
If I have any issue with them breaking (because of misuse or otherwise), I'll update the review and explain what happened.
Also, please see the photos I added showing some of the great features :)
** * ** UPDATE ** * **: We've now had these card holders for about 20 months, and they have seen a lot of use! My two sons' current favorite card game is Uno, which can end up with a lot of cards in your hand. These make it so much easier for the boys (ages 5+) to play and enjoy the game, and we have yet to have any of them break! I still highly recommend this product.