Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,029 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,067 reviews
on March 10, 2015
I recently purchased Teflon coated eyeglasses and they smear so bad that I was in desperate need of something to clean them since a simple wipe on a T-shirt no longer did the trick. I was so happy to find these. They work great on my glasses. Since this is an 18 pk I have them littered throughout my house and work so I can easily wipe them down when needed. I passed some on to co-workers who loved them enough to buy additional ones. They are small and great for glasses, phones and small tablets.
on May 5, 2017
I use these cloths to clean the lens on my camera, and while I have them out I usually clean my glasses while I'm at it. They work great for both purposes, and are quite inexpensive. They are the right size, or at least the size I was expecting. They come individually wrapped, and it is easy to put them back in the wrapper to protect the cloth from getting dirty while you carry them around. I took them on a recent 12 day trip to China, and only used two cloths to keep our camera lenses spotless. I would buy this product again!
on January 6, 2016
My son wears coated glasses with prisms to correct his eyesight and everything we tried to clean them with left smears until I found these microfiber cleaning cloths. We love the size of them, he can easily take them to school, church, restaurants, shopping, etc. and uses them over and over. After MANY uses we replace them through this vendor at an extremely reasonable price. They arrive quickly and do exactly what they are advertised to do. My son loves the different colors and I love the fact that they work without any hassles. We were unable to find these in any stores in our area and his optometrist had recommended a soft cloth which did not work. My husband wears regular glasses and he loves them also. I highly recommend this seller (ECO-FUSED) and this product.
on June 16, 2016
I was searching Amazon for a multipack of cloths that would come at a low $$/unit. This pack of 18 not only was insanely cheap, but it also had great customer reviews. After buying them I could see what all the fuss was about. These little guys do their job, and they don't complain about it. The fact that each cloth comes individually wrapped was the clincher for me. I could easily give them to friends and family with no worries. If you want a super high-quality cloth you will obviously have to spend more. If you want a whole army of decent-quality cloths for a slew of purposes at a great price get these.
on May 12, 2015
I never thought I'd write a strong positive review on microfiber cleaning cloths, but these exceeded my expectations and I will certainly order these again. They are perfectly sized for camera lenses, cell phones, tablets, and car touch screens. They come in a ziplock style bag and are each wrapped in individual cellophane wrappers, so I can tell which ones are new or used for sensitive surfaces. They are very colorful, high quality, and convenient. I put some in my desk at work, some in my camera bag, some in my car, and some in my laptop bag and still have plenty to spare.
on June 12, 2017
If you have glasses, camera lenses or a TV that needs cleaning you should invest in this package of microfiber cleaning cloths. Small enough to carry anywhere, these cloths will remove smudges and dust from any smooth glass surface without scratching. I also use these to clean bathroom mirrors and kitchen appliances without streaking and without chemicals.
on May 22, 2016
Best little cleaning cloths !!!!!!!

I am always losing my cleaning cloths for my glasses. I looked on Amazon and found these cleaning cloths. I use these to clean my glasses, cell phone, desk top, and e-reader. It does a wonderful job with all the finger smudges.. I like them so much I have been handing them out to my family and friends . Yes, they are small but they do a good job. There are 18 in package and the price is very good. The colors are pretty, too.
on December 4, 2015
These are fantastic! And you get so many for the price, too!

I often prefer to wear my glasses rather than contacts, but I get smudges on the lenses all the time (largely because of my little dog who insists on licking my glasses). I have a bad habit of losing the free lens cloth I get every time I get a new pair of glasses, so I figured if I ordered a whole bunch of them, I could leave them all over the place and never again have to search. These little microfiber cloths are excellent for cleaning my glasses -- I don't even need to spray any cleaner on them to get pure spotlessness.

I also use these to clean off my computer screen, which my dog also loves to lick, and the screens on my iPad and my cell phone. Microfiber won't scratch the way that paper towels can, and it gets smears off rather than making them worse, like tissues will. These are also really handy for cleaning the mirrors on makeup compacts, cleaning regular mirrors, wiping the inside of car windows (mine get dog nose smudges on them), wiping down your TV screen, or cleaning of CDs or DVDs.
on April 22, 2017
Though these cloths are small, they are more than effective. I received a pack of 18 cloths, 2 of every color. Each is individually wrapped. The quality is top-notch and they clean my anti-reflective lens eyeglasses as well as my smartphone, Samsung tablet, laptop, and kindle. Money well spent. I would definitely purchase these again.
on May 15, 2017
Nice product, received exactly as described. I use these for cleaning camera and eyeglasses - after first making sure sand and other potential abrasives have been removed. Each is wrapped well and sealed, so now I can keep a cloth anywhere it might be needed.