- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
9 Pieces 10ml Plastic Atomizer Refillable Pump Spray Perfume Empty Bottle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Color||White/Clear, Dark Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue , Purple, Light Pink|
|Brand||Wholesale Deals Direct LLC|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Refillable, screw on top, pump action spray, convenient clip on lid to hang the bottle on the inside the purse
- Durable plastic , no leak design
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pen shaped spray bottle perfect for on the go sprays , for perfume, sanitizer, essential oils, window cleaner, water for hot days to spritz yourself, hair spray, any liquids that are convenient to your situation.Make each color, a different liquid for a different location, such as your purse, car, or office.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The spraying mechanism unscrews so you can fill it, like any other bottle. I've got some of the above liquids along with my cologne and some unicorn gold. Like, you don't use these every day but you want to keep a small amount on hand at all times. And this way I can also refill them when I get home if necessary, and know sooner when I'm running out.
- Because they've got clips on them, I can easily fit them over a pocket lip in my bag and keep them upright. Because they're color coded I know which ones are the ones I need. But I'm colorblind so it's not always easy, so I place labels on them; not hard to do. And the spray is just right; it's not too little, not too much, in a nice mist rather than a straight shot.
- They don't seem to leak. I haven't given them an extended test but I don't think I'd be worried if the bag fell on its side.