Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 1, 2012
This item is advertised on Amazon with the Sansa Clip plus. I ordered it with my MP3 player. When it came, i saw the accessories are Micro USB and my Sansa Clip Plus uses Mini USB.

I'm really pissed off. I can't believe how Amazon does such mistakes. It's not worth losing time and sending back though. I'll buy these stuff from local stores, lesson learned.
on September 24, 2012
I bought this along with my san disk sansa clip plus, but it doesn't fit (the charger, usb cable, or case). The cords have a skinnier plug, like the kind used for most cell phones, but my sansa clip plus has the larger plug . . . so I'm going to just use those plugs for my phone instead. I will have to find a charger that fits the mp3 player somewhere else.

Also, the cover is NOT the one pictured! The cover looks like it might be made for the newer version (the sansa clip zip or whatever).
on February 13, 2015
I bought this set slightly over a year ago, and every piece has died including the last one to hold up, the wall adapter charger. The cover for the MP3 players fits fine and is easy to get on, but the point of one of these is to protect the player. This does not do that at all, and does not even cover the screen to help prevent scratches. It leaves the port wide open, with no cover to put into place either. The cords are thin, especially the audio cord, which was first to go, at eight months in with regular car use (without remaining in the car). This is a cheap set that will last you for a little bit until it doesn't.
on June 19, 2012
ECHO from reviewer above. I now see the warning prominently displayed- BUT I really don't believe it was there when I made my purchase. I salvaged enough to be OK with it.

The products in this package are for the Clip+ Plus not the Clip Zip I purchased. It was shown as a bundle option on Amazon's page under "Frequently Bought Together". While the products are all good in their own right, none of them fit the Clip Zip (SanDisk changed the USB connectors).

I didn't return it because of the hassle!
on October 3, 2012
This item is advertised for use with the Sansa Clip plus, however the accessories are Micro USB and the Sansa Clip Plus uses Mini USB, the difference being the end of the cables provided are smaller and WILL NOT CONNECT to the Sansa.
I still give it 2 stars because I will be able to use the car and wall charger with my cell phone, so for me it's not a total loss and the audio cable works in my car without any issues and the case fits as well. And I did get the fish keychain...
I may see if I can find a micro to mini USB adapter to allow me to use this but the seller needs to get this corrected as most will find it a waste of money and very frustrating.
The product comes from China (of course) and since there are a few reviews that say it works, it must be kind of hit or miss on whether or not they send you the right cables. In my case it was a miss. I can't say the items are cheap or low quality, as they do work and are consistent with other cables and chargers, they just sent me the wrong ones. QUALITY CONTROL is more likely the issue in their packaging area.
Good luck if you order this but you may be just as well served heading out to your local computer shop, Best Buy, or electronic store and buying something directly that you know will fit.
For another $3, StarTech.com Micro USB to Mini USB 2.0 Adapter F/M (UUSBMUSBFM) will solve the problem when you get the wrong cables and don't feel like returning them.
review image
on May 6, 2013
I ordered a new Sandisk mp 3 player as a Christmas gift for myself. Could not use until spring came and my foot healed. Went to use the accessories yesterday to charge the player but found the usb port did not fit. Checked the other accessories and they do not fit. Contacted the seller to exchange the items (they advertised the Sandisk player, the accessories power cord, usb cord, car charger etc. and a protective skin were included in a group sale) company said denied, too late. I tried to explain I would pay shipping charges to exchange for the correct accessories, even though they advertised and sent the incorrect item, they still denied me and any contact. So I am very unhappy and VERY dissatisfied!
on February 5, 2013
The car charger zapped my battery on my Sansa clip. If I take a battery thats got maybe 25% left in it and plug it in to the car charger, my battery dies instantly. IT does the opposite of charge the battery. Much faster than it would if it worked.
The fishbone keychain is whatever.

The case is actually o.k. I still use the case it's lightweight the only problem with it is that it collects dust and debris from yoru pockets really easily and gets dirty. Nothing a quick clean up with an alcohol pad won't fix.

I havent bothered with the other cables due to my car charger nearly destroying the internal battery.
on January 26, 2012
The skin fit perfectly, and is nice to have since I tend to toss the player in my purse. The 'fish' is for wrapping cords around, and the double male ended cord fits the headphone jack on the player and into the auxiliary jack on my car radio, so I can listen through the car speakers (previously bought one separately at a local store and spent $12 just for the one cord). The chargers seem to work just fine as well.
on July 12, 2012
So far, I only tested the Smoke Soft Silicone Skin and The Wall Charger.
They look and work great!
I bought it mostly for the Wall Charger,I have only used it one time, but it seems to work great, unless MP3 player was already fully charged before I used the wall charger, after all it was connected to my computer maybe for a little over an hour.
Anyhow, now my MP3 player is fully 100% charged.
It is very nice to be able to charge it on the wall and not on the computer.
I rate the 6 Pieces Premium Accessories Combo for Sandisk Sansa Clip+ Plus ONLY
5 Stars just for the wall charger itself as I didn't yet test anything else on it.
I bought it at Amazon.com
on July 30, 2012
I purchased a sansa clip+ for a friend that does not have a computer, so needed to provide a means for him to keep the unit charged, since the included charger is a computer USB plug. While I found this kit to contain cheaply built components, I found they all worked. Hey, what do you expect when you purchase a six piece kit for $8? What I got was exactly what I expected. Basically, it works.

It appears that most of the complaints and poor reviews for this unit are that it does not have the right connecting plug for some sandisk MP3 players. This is not really the fault of this product, as you always need to make sure that the products you are buying are compatible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question