Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Piel Leather Slim Computer Backpack, Chocolate, One Size
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full grain genuine leather, made from top grade cowhide
- Fits most personal tablets
- Leather improves with age as it absorbs the oils from your hands and assumes a classic, worn look
- High quality hardware
- Handcrafted in Colombia
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Single magnetic buckle opening reveals small zippered pocket on flap, rear padded laptop compartment with hook 'n loop strap (11.5 inch l x 12 inch h x 2 inchw), and two open pockets. Front zip down pockets open to reveal full organizer and interior zip-pocket. Top handle for easy carrying and adjustable padded straps.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
IT's NOT big enough to carry books, a lunch, a change of clothes, or things like that. So if you are looking for a backpack that's gonna be your one piece of luggage for an overnight, this is not it.
But it's a beautiful backpack to carry a laptop.
Now the downsides:
1) The straps are too thin and for many people will be a bit too long (and I say this as a tall 6'2" guy--the straps are a little long for my taste). The straps are leather, but they're pretty narrow--a bit too narrow to feel totally comfortable.
2) To open the laptop compartment you need to pull two zippers--one at each side. These zippers basically go over the top of the bag in a U shape and they aren't the easiest thing to maneuver. Sitting down, calmly, you can easily zip them. But if you are trying to use them while on the run, good luck.
I like the aesthetics enough that I am willing to overlook the downsides.