Pier 39 Blue Wall Clock, Available in 8 sizes, Most Sizes Ship 2 - 3 days, Whisper Quiet.
|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back. (The warranty is through us not Amazon).
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2" MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We love this blue clock. The numbers are white and the edges are painted black. It has a great old wood beachy feel because of the look of plank wood. It comes in multiple sizes: (10?, 12?, 15?, 18?, 24?, 30?, 36?, 48?). Our clocks are PRINTED on a SOLID piece (not multiple pieces) of 1/2 “ MDF wood. The ink is engineered to retain its bright, crisp colors for a long time. If you are having problems with your mechanism, you don't have to send the entire clock back. We replace the mechanism not the entire clock. After 1 year we will only charge shipping and handling for the replacement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem was that it was more blue green than the blue in the picture which did not match with the room I was putting it in. I was allowed to return it but had to pay the postage of 12 dollars due to the heaviness of the clock. (12 inch clock cost of 40 dollars) So in other words I paid 12 dollars just to see the clock in person. If you are sure of the color on your computer screen being right or don't mind paying a steep postage if it's the wrong color, then I would recommend this company. However, when I order another clock I will probably order from a company that pays return shipping. I'm not upset at the company about this because that is their policy and the cost would not be great for them either. Just gotta do what I gotta do.