- Series: Pierce Piano Atlas
- Paperback: 440 pages
- Publisher: Larry E. Ashley; 11th edition (August 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0911138048
- ISBN-13: 978-0911138047
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,455,065 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pierce Piano Atlas, 11th Edition 11th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
W. R. (Bob) Pierce spent 68 years in the piano and organ business and was internationally known as Mr. Piano. His son, Larry Ashley who joined the business in 1963, spent over 20 of those years working with his father in their Mr. Piano Salon. Bob collaborated with N. E. Michel on the first Atlas published in 1947. In 1963 Bob and Larry assumed sole ownership and expanded the Pierce Piano Atlas to include international brands. The Atlas is now updated and published by Larry E. Ashley.
Top customer reviews
When I open it up I hope I can find the necessary information.
Too bad they don't supply needed information on tuners who no how to deal with these complex machines.