We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Jacquard
- Pierre Cardin signature jacquard body fabric
- 4 wheel spinner system for easy 360 rolling
- Telescoping trolley handles are recessed and feature a push-button locking mechanism
- Suitcases expand for added packing capacity and feature two exterior zippered pockets for additional organization
- Fully lined interior features a zippered mesh pocket, two shoe pockets, side gusset pockets, and toiletry bag
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A classic and well-designed Pierre Cardin luggage set that is versatile and ideally suited for all of your vacation and travel needs.
- Product Dimensions: 30.3 x 19.9 x 14.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 38.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00L3ECP1O
- Item model number: 0208S01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The largest suitcase fit the FAA measurements for checked luggage and the carry-on suitcase came on board with no problems. The smallest item served well as a personal item on the airplanes and fit nicely under the seat in front. The workmanship and material is good: after 6 weeks, four flights, three bus trips and two train rides no damage or weakness was detectable. The suitcases look nice and roll very easily with only slight pressure.
The only thing which is an issue with all four-wheeled luggage is that if you are unable to stow away the suitcase in a train/bus you will constantly have to hold on to it when the vehicle stops or starts.
This set is a bargain for the price.
- beautiful exterior design
- interior is designed well and has lots of smart storage space
- each suitcase has it's own detachable bag which is helpful
But once I took the smallest of the suitcases out on it's first trip, I realized there were a few annoying downsides to this set.
- The telescoping handles are too thin and brittle. My previous Pierre Cardin luggage set had thick stems that felt very sturdy. These felt INCREDIBLY cheap. On the smallest suitcase, the thin handles would stick up and just kind of wobble around. They honestly feel like they could snap at any moment. This seems amplified when you rotate the luggage on it's 360 degree wheels. You can feel the handles torquing.
- The buckle on the straps to constrict clothing in the suitcase broke instantly. One side worked just fine, and as I was tightening the other side, it just split on one side and broke. Mind you, I wasn't even tightening it too tight. This isn't a huge deal because I didn't use these much at all in my previous luggage set, but I think this speaks to the quality of the material used in this luggage set.
So overall, for the price you pay, this is a pretty good luggage set. But I have to say I'm really nervous about these breaking down rather quickly in the future. My last set lasted over a decade. I'd be surprised if I don't have serious problems with these within a year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There's a size for every excursion; lots of pockets, and expandable. I use the tote as a carry on for my laptop. Luggage is easy to spot on the turntable, too.Published 14 days ago by glowredlocks
This luggage set was a really great deal and looks and feels expensive!! Great quality and love all the size options for travel.Published 2 months ago by Vanessa
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I would buy these again and would recommend to anyone! They made it to St Lucia and back, then to Mexico and back and they still look brand new!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bags are weighty so can't travel with as many things as I'd like cause they are always overweight even if the bag is only half fullPublished 5 months ago by ashirasanctuary