- Hardcover: 459 pages
- Publisher: TASCHEN America Llc; First Edition edition (June 1, 2007)
- Language: English, German, French
- ISBN-10: 3822846503
- ISBN-13: 978-3822846506
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 1.5 x 12.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,760,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pierre & Gilles: Double Je, 1976-2007 First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Paul Ardenne is a historian of art and culture. A university teacher, his publications on modern culture (visual arts, aesthetics and architecture) include Art, l'âge contemporain, L'Image Corps, Un Art contextuel, Terre habitée, Extrême. Paul Ardenne is also a curator (Micropolitiques, La Force de l'art) and critic, notably for Art press (Paris).
Browse award-winning titles. See more