Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 13, 2015
I have had a ton of fun with this book - as well as all of the other Mo Willem's books. Children just roar with laughter when you read this to them especially if you are lucky enough to have a group of children. I was fortunate to work in a library and could enjoy this book with numerous children. I just love it. I also have such happy memories of my grandson cuddling with his great-grandmother and giggling as she read him this book. Precious memories and a wonderful book.
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon April 29, 2011
This week I have entertained the lower elementary classes I see in the library with Mo Willems' stories Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, Knuffle Bunny, and Leonardo the Terrible Monster. My students are already familiar with these books, but now they have been brought to life for them on DVD. There has been a great deal of laughter as they watched these familiar stories, and my own children at home have watched and re-watched this DVD many times. Although I will always love reading a book more than watching a video, I will admit that the added dimension that video brings to the story makes them come alive for my students. I am already adding this to my list of must-do things for next year's students.
3 people found this helpful
on February 15, 2017
Kids of all ages LOVE this video! They laugh and truly enjoy it. I run a babysitting service and get to try it out on dozens of kids each year.
on April 24, 2011
My 8 year old loved these stories when he was younger. He seems to have outgrown his interest. My two year old likes the knuffle bunny but is not too excited about pigeon. I think these are best for 2-6 year old kids. I wish they had a few more stories like other scholastic DVD's which usually have 6 to 8 stories. This one only has 3. I would give it 5 stars if they had at least 6 stories. I suggest adding some selections from elephant and piggy, knuffle bunny too, and pigeon finds a hot dog and wants a puppy
4 people found this helpful
on October 13, 2010
We love Mo Willems and it is wonderful for parents and kids alike to see his books come to life. The Mo Willems videos are well done, more so than some other of the scholastic storybook treasures. This set includes Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, Knuffle Bunny, and Leonardo the Terrible Monster. I just wish that they would have made a new Mo video to add to this for those of us who already have Knuffle Bunny from an earlier collection. Please, Mo and Scholastic, make more! Make all the whole Knuffle Bunny series!
20 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon March 3, 2013
My granddaughter introduced me to this book when we flew across the country to visit her. She was a shy 2 years old and would only look at us sideways with one eye and with her head turned to the side (like the pigeon). When she later showed us this, her favorite book, we were delighted and have ordered the whole series for our other grandchildren. We cherish the memory of her sideways gaze.
on January 4, 2013
My 4 year old has the books "Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" and "Knuffle Bunny" which she loves. She loves this DVD and it has made her love the books even more. It also has fun extras. My 8 year old pretends like she turns it on for her sister but I think she secretly enjoys it too! I highly recommend it.
on January 14, 2018
I should have ordered more than one
on January 22, 2011
Our daughter is already a big Pigeon fan, and now with a DVD, the Pigeon comes to life even more for her. Mo Willems is obviously very funny and the adults in the house enjoy the little bits of humor thrown in for them. There is also some educational value, with the school visit where Mo teaches the children how to draw the Pigeon. The other stories are also wonderfully told, and we appreciate the voices of the real Trixie and Mommy in Knuffle Bunny.
One person found this helpful
on June 26, 2014
I love Mo Willems! His books are great for children. I will use these videos in my Kindergarten classroom every year.