Piggyback Rider EXPLORER Model - Standing Child Toddler Carrier Backpack for Hiking Trails, Camping, Fitness Travel (Orange)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 PIECE EXPLORER MODEL INCLUDES: (1) Award winning Piggyback Rider carrier with BUILT IN Adult hydration water pack / convertible to storage pack, and (1) Child safety harness with BUILT IN child size hydration water pack / convertible to storage pack. – Recommended for children 2+ years and up to 50lbs.
- THE PERFECT CARRIER FOR TODDLERS AND YOUNGSTERS – Ditch the bulky strollers, wagons, and kids harnesses. Little riders love to explore. When their legs get tired, they simply hop back on and ride. Great for hiking, shopping, festivals, and the zoo.
- EASY ON THE BACK - This carrier shifts most of the weight to your shoulders, giving your back a rest. Comfortably adjusts for all adult sizes, distributing weight to support a natural upright posture. For children over 25lbs, consider our hip belt accessory for added comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE, DURABLE – Carrier weighs less than 3lbs and engineered for strength and safety. Includes 4 hand holds for little hands, and adjustable non-skid standing bar.
- MULTI AWARD WINNING! We guarantee you and your child will love your Piggyback Rider or your money back! Shop our Explorer Model with Hydration Packs ASIN B01D54SJF0 and Accessories: Hip Belt ASIN# B01C36SXRU and Multi-Accessory Bundle ASIN# B01C634OW8
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DAD INVENTED, MOM APPROVED!
The Piggyback Rider was developed in 2011 by the three Lifshitz brothers, who like many parents, experienced that there was never enough hands or shoulders to manage their little ones while out and about. Carrying children on your shoulders or traditional piggyback rides quickly become uncomfortable and cause back pain. They knew there had to be a better way. So, they put their engineering minds together and developed a solution...The Piggyback Rider was born! The first and only standing child carrier on the market. Order yours today, take it for a spin, and discover why parents all over the world are raving fans!
With two models available, you will find the perfect solution for your family. With so many uses for our standing child carriers, we welcome you to check out the SCOUT and EXPLORER models, with and without Hydration, along with our multi-accessory packs to enhance your riders experience.
FEATURED ON the Rachel Ray Show, CBS, NBC, Entrepreneur Magazine, As See on TV, and many local news channels, it's the product every parent of a toddler must have.
Wished you had the perfect kid carrier backpack for your toddler? It replaces bulky backpack carriers and strollers because it functions like a backback. It utilizes a shoulder mounted foot bar to distribute the child's weight (up to 50 lbs.) at your core, which enables a natural upright walking posture. The child stands firmly on the wide foot bar, holding integrated grab handles and secured by safety tethers.
TAKE THE PIGGYBACK RIDER WITH YOU EVERYWHERE - It weighs just over 2 lbs and when rolled up, it is smaller than a beach towel.
The Piggyback Rider allows your toddler or young child to be easily carried “piggyback style” in a way that’s safe, secure and also allows your kiddos to enjoy a new point of view. Just imagine your toddlers delight when they can see what you see, and can communicate with you easily. Make these experiences extra special!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The water pack for our 3 year old didn't work very well, and he had to keep sucking really hard to get water through the tube.
Because of the position of this, the kids having their legs permanently straight but leaning forward, my son's leg quickly began to hurt and tire.
My husband's back also began to ache after only about a mile because there is no lower back harness, the weight rests solely on his shoulders. He said if there had been a strap for his waist as well it would have been a game changer. It's a great concept, just needs work.
We tried to use it while attending a 8.5k run/walk with a toddler. We maybe used it for 20 mins. and we completed the race in 1 hr 45 min. at a 2 year old pace.
I really wanted this item to work but I think there's a few more improvements that need to be made to justify the price.
We did not use the hydration pack in favor of using the space for storage. Car keys, wallet, and cell phone all fit easily into the adult pack. Daughter loved that she could carry something special with her has well. She also loved that she was high enough to easily look around (we went to a concert in a large park).
We will be taking this with us to Disney World in the fall for sure!