- Product Dimensions: 18 x 4 x 4 inches ; 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019BPYNBG
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,574 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Piggyback Rider SCOUT model - Child Toddler Carrier Backpack for Hiking Trails, Camping, Fitness Travel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 PIECE SCOUT MODEL INCLUDES: (1) Award winning Piggyback Rider carrier and (1) Child Safety Harness – Recommended for children 2-4 years and up to 50lbs, but it can hold more if you can.
- THE PERFECT CARRIER FOR TODDLERS AND YOUNGSTERS – Ditch the bulky strollers, wagons, and kids harnesses. Little riders love to explore. When their legs get tired, they simply hop back on and ride. Great for hiking, shopping, festivals, and the zoo.
- EASY ON THE BACK - This carrier shifts most of the weight to your shoulders, giving your back a rest. Comfortably adjusts for all adult sizes, distributing weight to support a natural upright posture. For children over 25lbs, consider our hip belt accessory for added comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE, DURABLE – Carrier weighs less than 3lbs and engineered for strength and safety. Includes 2 hand holds for little hands, and adjustable non-skid standing bar.
- MULTI AWARD WINNING! We guarantee you and your child will love your Piggyback Rider or your money back! Shop our Accessories: Hip Belt ASIN# B01C36SXRU and Multi-Accessory Bundle ASIN# B01C634OW8
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DAD INVENTED, MOM APPROVED!
The Piggyback Rider was developed in 2011 by the three Lifshitz brothers, who like many parents, experienced that there was never enough hands or shoulders to manage their little ones while out and about. Carrying children on your shoulders or traditional piggyback rides quickly become uncomfortable and cause back pain. They knew there had to be a better way. So, they put their engineering minds together and developed a solution...the Piggyback Rider was born! The first and only standing child carrier on the market. Order yours today, take it for a spin, and discover why parents all over the world are raving fans!
With two colors available, you will find the perfect solution for your family. With so many uses for our standing child carriers, we welcome you to check out the SCOUT model along with our multi-accessory packs to enhance your riders experience.
With so much fanfare and excitement the Piggyback Rider is a must have carrier aide for parents with toddlers.
Wished you had the perfect kid carrier backpack for your toddler? It replaces bulky backpack carriers and strollers because it functions like a backpack. It utilizes a shoulder mounted foot bar to distribute the child's weight (up to 50 lbs.) at your core, which enables a natural upright walking posture. The child stands firmly on the wide foot bar, holding integrated grab handles and secured by safety tethers.
Be a responsible parent when adventuring with your toddler and the Piggyback Rider.
TAKE THE PIGGYBACK RIDER WITH YOU EVERYWHERE - It weighs just over 2 lbs and when rolled up, it's smaller than a beach towel.
The Piggyback Rider allows your toddler or young child to be easily carried “piggyback style” in a way that’s safe, secure and also allows your kiddos to enjoy a new point of view. Just imagine your toddlers delight when they can see what you see, and can communicate with you easily.
Make these adventures and experiences extra special!
HOW TO USE THE PIGGYBACK RIDER.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Any ways I digress... I would buy this again and I recommend it to anyone with a toddler who doesn't want to hike for more than a half hour.
Pro tip: make your kid walk until you need this, then put them in it so you aren't worn out and tired as quickly.
I did not receive a discount for my honest review. I just happen to give honest reviews.
I was fortunate enough to receive this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion.
This product has some pretty cool features. First of all, it comes with two hook ups for your kid- a basic hook-up and a deluxe hookup. The deluxe hookup comes with a "bladder" which is a liter sized bag that fits within the backpack that can hold liquid (Presumably water) and has a straw coming out of it. This is such a great idea, especially if you plan on taking a long hike, as your child can have water readily available to them at all times. Once your child is in the vest, it is attached to hooks on the adult's vest by secure carabiners. Near where the hooks are located are two small handles for your child to hold on to. This keeps their arms and hands away from your neck. The metal bar is just over 17 inches long and has traction on it where your child puts their feet, to keep their feet from slipping.
It all comes in a bright orange, tie string bag which makes it easy to transport and it doesn't take up very much room. It includes very detailed instructions in multiple languages and with many illustrations. I did not get to test this on a long hike or walk, but I do think it will hold up well under those conditions. The materials seem very sturdy and it seems to be very well made. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for something that compacts down nicely and takes up very little room. It frees up your hands and it gives your child a sense of independence as they are able to look around and see more than when they are in the typical backpack style carriers. Also, it has a higher weight limit than most of those types of carriers. All in all, a good product. But remember to be careful using it and make sure you read the instructions carefully and you are healthy and fit enough to put that kind of weight on your back and shoulders!
*Note* I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. This fact had no bearing on my opinion of this Piggyback Rider. I think it is a great product and I highly recommend it!
We are leaving for a 2 week road trip through 4 National Parks from CA to CO then onto SD and I couldn't imagine doing this without the piggyback rider! We love it, our daughter loves it, and best of all our backs and shoulders love it! Thank you!