3-Year Baby Product Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Piggyback Rider SCOUT model - Child Toddler Carrier Backpack for Hiking Trails, Camping, Fitness Travel
|Price:||$109.98 & FREE Shipping.Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$45.01 (29%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 PIECE SCOUT MODEL INCLUDES: (1) Award winning Piggyback Rider carrier, (1) Child Safety Harness. Recommended for children 2-4 years and up to 50lbs, but it can hold more if you can.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE – Weighing less than 3lbs, it’s ergonomic and as comfortable as your favorite day pack, indoors and outdoors. When not in use, it collapses to the size of a rolled up towel - - - Read Product Description Below for More Details and FAQ’s - - -
- DITCH THE STROLLER, KIDS WAGON, HARNESSES AND LEASHES – Designed for the child adventurer. Your kids will love the height advantage at the zoo, park, country day hike, or any family event. By simply detaching the safety harness, your boy or girl can hop on-and-off the carrier and run the trails beside you.
- SAFETY FIRST – Made with high quality climbing components and engineered for strength and safety, child carrier includes 2 hand holds for little hands, and adjustable non-skid standing bar for use with children 2-4 years and up to 50 lbs. Comfortably adjusts for all adult sizes, distributing weight to support a natural upright posture.
- BEST CHILD CARRIER BACKPACK GEAR - Multi Award Winning! We guarantee you and your child will love your Piggyback Rider. Read our reviews and see for yourself why Piggyback Rider is Dad Invented, Mom Approved! Buy with confidence from the Original Piggyback Rider Inventors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
DAD INVENTED, MOM APPROVED!
The Piggyback Rider was developed in 2011 by the three Lifshitz brothers, who like many parents, experienced that there was never enough hands or shoulders to manage their little ones while out and about. Carrying children on your shoulders or traditional piggyback rides quickly become uncomfortable and cause back pain. They knew there had to be a better way. So, they put their engineering minds together and developed a solution...the Piggyback Rider was born! The first and only standing child carrier on the market. Order yours today, take it for a spin, and discover why parents all over the world are raving fans!
With two colors available, you will find the perfect solution for your family. With so many uses for our standing child carriers, we welcome you to check out the SCOUT model along with our multi-accessory packs to enhance your riders experience.
With so much fanfare and excitement the Piggyback Rider is a must have carrier aide for parents with toddlers.
Wished you had the perfect kid carrier backpack for your toddler? It replaces bulky backpack carriers and strollers because it functions like a backpack. It utilizes a shoulder mounted foot bar to distribute the child's weight (up to 50 lbs.) at your core, which enables a natural upright walking posture. The child stands firmly on the wide foot bar, holding integrated grab handles and secured by safety tethers.
Be a responsible parent when adventuring with your toddler and the Piggyback Rider.
TAKE THE PIGGYBACK RIDER WITH YOU EVERYWHERE - It weighs just over 2 lbs and when rolled up, it's smaller than a beach towel.
The Piggyback Rider allows your toddler or young child to be easily carried “piggyback style” in a way that’s safe, secure and also allows your kiddos to enjoy a new point of view. Just imagine your toddlers delight when they can see what you see, and can communicate with you easily.
Make these adventures and experiences extra special!
HOW TO USE THE PIGGYBACK RIDER.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Any ways I digress... I would buy this again and I recommend it to anyone with a toddler who doesn't want to hike for more than a half hour.
Pro tip: make your kid walk until you need this, then put them in it so you aren't worn out and tired as quickly.
I did not receive a discount for my honest review. I just happen to give honest reviews.
We all almost died. Our backs are broken.
I’ll touch on the areas that I feel haven’t been touched on enough. 1. After a few minutes and a couple hundred steps your arms will go numb from the shoulders down. I think this is normal based on all of our experiences. Sensation will return within half an hour or so after taking the backpack off. 2. Your child will probably clutch at your throat as he or she gets used to standing on the platform and holding onto the shoulder straps. This can be frightening at first. 3. You will probably do ok initially, maybe you will even walk a mile or more, then suddenly your upper back will be in a constant spasm. 4. For this reason, don’t use this product without another adult around. When your back spasm begins you will need immediate assistance to remove the child from your back, otherwise you will have to lay down on the grass to unbuckle the child yourself as you experience the tortuous spasms. 5. It’s pretty hot to have a human furnace strapped to your back in summer. Get ready for your upper back to boil like lava. 6. If you don’t adjust the bar properly for your body, it’s very easy to get off balance and fall backwards because of the extra weight.
Also a warning: your kid will probably love riding on this. You will feel pressured to appear as if you are having a great time while your kid is strapped on to your back in the piggyback rider. Your kid will be super comfortable once they get used to it and will also look adorable. People will smile and point and wave and ask questions and assume you are a super-strong athlete and also an amazing parent. You will feel obligated to smile and pretend you aren’t actually dying of pain as they high-five your 50 pound 4 year old. Your kid will then get excited and begin to swing and dangle from your backpack like it’s a jungle gym. You will curse under your breath. Later you will be laying in bed at 1 am with horrible back pain and then you will ALSO write a three star review for this product even though you liked the concept a lot.
One helpful thing I learned is that if my shoulders are hurting really badly, I can reach behind my thighs / butt and hold up the bar with my hands. This takes a lot of the weight off the back and shoulder area and offers temporary pain relief.
All in all, it’s a unique idea and I would like to try it again with a lighter and less hyperactive child. It was great having my hands free. I’ll probably use this product again and I’ll probably complain about it again. When it’s said and done it was better than carrying 50 pounds of dead weight in my arms and my daughter loved it.
I think there is hope for the product. Personally, I'd like to see a fully integrated belt system and beefier straps. If this isn't an option, I think the suggested weight range should be lowered considerably. I'd also suggest a wider bar or alternative foot resting position that allowed for more surface area. Lastly, I'd like a better harness system (maybe something like a climbing harness) as an option for those that want to carry their children over longer distances.
Most recent customer reviews
Child has to be pretty strong with legs. We tried right after he learned to walk, but needed more time.Read more
The only thing we really don’t care for is the color. The orange is fluorescent.Read more