Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2017
I am so so happy to own piglets big movie! I used to love this movie and so I ordered it to see why I loved it so much and now I see why! It's so cute and heart warming, even at my age, as a teen. Honestly, I think this was money well spent since it brought back so many memories and had me smiling the entire time
on September 3, 2017
I love Winnie the Pooh and grew up watching his antics in the 100-Acre Wood. I'm slowly moving from VHS format to DVD and am excited to share this part of my childhood with my children. :)
on June 22, 2017
Excellent condition. Great present for the wife. Thank you.
on February 28, 2017
i bought this movie for myself because i seen it with a family friend one time and i love Winnie the pooh.
on March 14, 2017
Waste of money. Wasn't even the movie. Ended up being a burned disc of music. I don't even have a printer so I can return it.
on May 26, 2017
Who doesn't love Piglet
on December 31, 2014
My kids and I love this movie! It's very sweet and we watch it over and over. It is one of our favorite Winnie the Pooh movies. It's great for 5 years old and over. The songs are good and my kids know all the words.
on October 31, 2017
I bought this movie for my youngest son ,and he absolutely loves it including my older son, niece, and nephew.đź‘Ť
on September 26, 2017
Movie is really scratched up, which really sucks cause my daughter loves this movie we bought it for her as a surprise and half of it doesn't work. We are very disappointed and already looking for another one. Waste of money.
on July 21, 2014
I paid the spendy price for this movie new to replace the used copy I bought that wouldn't play at all. We needed a new Pooh movie to throw into the rotation. The movie is a great addition to our Hundred Acre collection. At the 49th minute it does stop playing:( I just start it again through chapter selection and we're back to it. A wee bit annoying but we make it work. My 2 year old really likes the movie.