- Shipping Weight: 148 pounds
- ASIN: B0008IVJ4U
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,310,430 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Pilates Allegro(R) Reformer, 14-inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied Pilates machine
- Moving the machine to a new room is not included
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stands 14 inches tall, making it easy to get on and off the Reformer
- Free workout DVD included! Also includes double loops (cotton): one length for hands, another for feet, eliminating the need for most rope adjustment. Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety
- Store on its end or flat. Easily rolls into place
- Durable anodized steel frame.
- Footbar has four-vertical and horizontal positions to accommodate various heights and exercise challenges. It also locks securely in place for safety.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Allegro Pilates Reformer, with over 26,000 in use around the world, has won rave reviews from Pilates instructors and fitness clubs for its ease of use, adjustability, safety and sold construction. Engineered and built for commerical fitness, the Pilates Allegro is also perfect for home use. The most versatile Reformer on the market, the Pilates Allegro offers all the features of our Studio Reformers, plus it folds down flat and stacks for convenient storage. The Allegro uese our 8-wheel suspension system for a smooth, quiet ride. An extra-wide, padded footbar adjust to four vertical positions and four horizontal positions to accommodate various body sizes. All Allegros come with a free training video. 10-year warranty.Black Upholstery.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My husband has had low back pain for years and I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, so this machine is a must have in our house to keep us both moving. It stretches and strengthens your muscles and joints and really keep us moving on our rough days. I always get off the machine feeling more relaxed, lengthened, and energized. After using different types and brands of machines at different local studios this machine is my favorite because: 1) easiest to adjust if you have two or more people using the machine and more adjustment settings then any other on the market (e.g., footbar adjustments for length/height, as well as angle. 2) allows quick adjustments of the straps when moving from one exercise to the next and because of the dual strap loop design you don't have to make any additional adjustments between the arm and leg exercises once initially setup for yourself. 3) quick and easy adjustment of springs/tension between exercises.
I would definitely recommend trying local instructors for proper form and safe use of a reformer prior to purchase. Try different studios and/or instructors to see which styles of reformer exercise you like best. Some instructors are more classical (usually move quickly from one move the the next) to more modern techniques (combining props with their moves, sometimes at a slower pace, etc.) This truly is the best quality machine and the most wonderful form of exercise for anyone with back pain or problems. We hope you enjoy as much as we do and use this machine in good health!
It works great. The footbar adjusts easily though not smoothly (once you know how to) and locks very securely into place. I never fear putting my weight on it like I have with other versions of adjustable footbars. The carriage ride is smooth and quiet. The straps adjust quickly in their clamps - in a studio, they constantly get adjusted by other users. This unit is loved by studios because it is versatile - can be stacked if no legs are attached, can be rolled onto its end and stored against a wall, and a tower can be added to it for more exercises. The springs are durable and easy to adjust.
There isn't anything I would change about the Allegro for general use - it's just not as beautiful as some of the wooden reformers. When it comes time to purchase my own, this model will be in the running. It does look a little larger in a room than others.