- Series: Culture Trails: Adventures in Travel
- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; 1 edition (May 19, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226731278
- ISBN-13: 978-0226731278
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #707,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.74 shipping
Pilgrimage to the End of the World: The Road to Santiago de Compostela (Culture Trails: Adventures in Travel) Paperback – May 19, 2004
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am re-reading this book as I prepare to walk the Camino myself. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in learning a bit more of the history of the Camino, and anyone interested in embarking on a pilgrimage of their own.