|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.50 - $42.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- #1-selling short for yoga practice
- Easy fit
- Supportive inner liner
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Elasticized drawstring waist
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our #1-selling yoga short ever! Perfect for yoga. Not too tight but not too loose, this short features a moisture-wicking inside ‘bathing suit’ liner made of coolmax to keep you supported and dry. The waistband is elastic with an inside drawstring. The short itself is made from moisture-wicking Dryflex fabric that is soft, rather than stiff. Size medium is 17" long. Available in black, charcoal, and navy.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0009MD9Q6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 13, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Super comfy - Soft yet stretchy, lightweight, fit perfectly, absorbs sweat well
2) Easy to move - They move with you so well you'll forget you're wearing them, so you can focus on your activity
3) Low profile - Everything you need, nothing you don't, all high quality material
4) Room for the boys - Perfectly holds the package, no rubbing, not overly obtrusive
5) Versatile in use - Just did a hot yoga class this morning followed by a trail run and didn't miss a step
Only possible thing I would add is a small key pocket in the back, just cause I'm a runner, but these were made for yoga so it makes sense - I tied it to the drawstrings easy enough and don't even notice it while running.
In short, these shorts have mastered the art of simplifying without over-simplifying what great men's yoga shorts should be
These ROCK! Perfect fit ... not too tight, not too loose. I've had no issues of any kind. No awkward exposed junk or random adjustments during class. They don't seem to be holding on to any odor and they are holding up well to being washed and dried ... no special precautions taken. I'm not embarrassed to be seen in them either!
During class, I don't give these shorts a second thought, which is pretty much the best review I can offer.