- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by My Pillow, Inc. when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code GCUFQXEB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by My Pillow, Inc. when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 4FKD5CVG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
My Pillow Classic Series Bed Pillow, Standard/Queen Size, Medium (Single Pillow)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with our Patented Interlocking Fill - You can adjust MyPillow to your exact individual needs regardless of sleep position
- Comes in 2 different loft levels (check out our PREMIUM BED PILLOWS for a more custom fit with 4 different loft levels)
- Will Not Go Flat - Machine Washable and Dryable
- Made 100% in the USA - Our fabric and patented fill all come from right here in the USA and we manufacture all our products in our home state of Minnesota!
- Includes 1 MyPillow at Listed Price, MyPillow Promotions Not Valid Through Amazon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Custom Fit Sizing:
The Classic Series also features 2 custom loft levels to fit your size and sleeping position for the most comfortable pillow for YOU! MyPillow can be adjusted to meet your exact sleep positions whether its on your back, stomach, side or all 3. (See Fitting Guide Above)
Washable and Dryable:
With MyPillow you are able to wash and dry your pillow as often as you'd like, keeping your pillow healthy and fresh. We recommend washing every 2-4 months to keep your MyPillow feeling clean and new.
Patented 3-Piece Interlocking Fill:
MyPillow's proprietary fill allows you to adjust the pillow exactly how you want without losing its shape or going flat throughout the night. This allows you to fall asleep and stay asleep without having to wake up and readjust.
Our fill is an Open Cell Poly which allows our MyPillow to breathe and stay cool throught the night. So there will be no need for you to wake up and flip your pillow to the cool side.
Why We Decided On 3:
After many trials, we found a combination of these 3 sizes(See Photo Left) of our patented fill made for the perfect pillow. It allowed for the softness and adjustablility of a down pillow while maintaining support and staying cool all night.
Made And Manufactured in the USA:
We are dedicated to using the highest quality goods, thats why we use only 100% USA sourced materials. From fabric to fill, every part of our pillow comes from right here in the USA. Even our factory is located in Mike Lindell's(Inventor/CEO) home state of Minnesota.
To save on space and leave a smaller footprint upon our world, we shrink wrap our pillows which allows us to use less plastics and less packaging materials.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The pillow is washable. In fact, the manufacturer recommends you wash it every couple of months.
- The pillow will be comfortable to most people. Mine was overstuffed for my liking, so I removed about 6 handfuls of foam (looking back I wish I'd only removed about 4).
- These are made in the USA.
- The pillow felt terribly overstuffed at first. My parents kept telling me that it would diminish in size after a few nights, but that never happened.
- The materials are cheap and certainly not revolutionary. The inner foam is cheap polyurethane (invented in the 1930's) that has been cut into bits. I estimate that the materials only cost about $1.25 - $3.50 to make a single pillow... I have no idea how much their labor costs are.
- These pillows are sold at wildly fluctuating prices depending on where you choose to buy it. At the time of this review they're selling for $50 here on Amazon, but for $90 on the My Pillow website and various other outlets.
- All that advertising that Mike Lindell does is extremely expensive. He's on TV, radio, and even Pandora - that costs a lot! You, the consumer, are not paying for a revolutionary pillow - you're paying for all that expensive advertising.
- As of the time of this review the BBB had revoked My Pillow's rating and given them an "F" due to false advertising, consumer complaints, and other bad business practices.
I have a 6 year old Serta pillow that still provides better support that this.