My Pillow Premium Series Bed Pillow, King Size, White Level
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with our Patented Interlocking Fill - You can adjust MyPillow to your exact individual needs regardless of sleep position
- Comes in 4 different loft levels depending on your T-shirt size (See fitting guide) - To give you the right amount of patented fill for you as an individual
- Will Not Go Flat - Machine Washable and Dryable
- Made 100% in the USA - Our fabric and patented fill all come from right here in the USA and we manufacture all our products in our home state of Minnesota!
- Includes 1 MyPillow at Listed Price
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As part of MyPillow's Premium Series Bed Pillows, they feature an exclusive 2 inch gusset around the entire pillow for added luxury and support. This allows for more loft and adjustability for your exact sleeping needs.
Custom Fit Sizing:
The Premium Series also features 4 custom loft levels to fit your size and sleeping position for the most comfortable pillow for YOU! MyPillow can be adjusted to meet your exact sleep positions whether its on your back, stomach, side or all 3. (See Fitting Guide Above)
Washable and Dryable:
With MyPillow you are able to wash and dry your pillow as often as you'd like, keeping your pillow healthy and fresh. We recommend washing every 2-4 months to keep your MyPillow feeling clean and new.
MyPillow's proprietary fill allows you to adjust the pillow exactly how you want without losing its shape or going flat throughout the night. This allows you to fall asleep and stay asleep without having to wake up and readjust.
Our fill is an Open Cell Poly which allows our MyPillow to breathe and stay cool throught the night. So there will be no need for you to wake up and flip your pillow to the cool side.
Why We Decided On 3:
After many trials, we found a combination of these 3 sizes(See Photo Left) of our patented fill made for the perfect pillow. It allowed for the softness and adjustablility of a down pillow while maintaining support and staying cool all night.
Made And Manufactured in the USA:
We are dedicated to using the highest quality goods, thats why we use only 100% USA sourced materials. From fabric to fill, every part of our pillow comes from right here in the USA. Even our factory is located in Mike Lindell's(Inventor/CEO) home state of Minnesota.
To save on space and leave a smaller footprint upon our world, we shrink wrap our pillows which allows us to use less plastics and less packaging materials.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||My Pillow, Inc.||My Pillow, Inc.||Marlow's Mercantile||I Love To Shop Store||Amazon.com||Relief-Mart|
|Color||White Level (Medium)||Medium||Natural||White||White||Natural White|
|Material Type||Cotton||Cotton||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Cotton||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Bamboo-Derived Rayon|
|Size||King Premium Pillow||King Classic Pillow||King||queen||King Size||King|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought both the pillow and a case made for it. Out of the package it tells you to put pillow in the dryer for 15 minutes. I was surprised how this pillow went from a little rolled up tube to this big pillow. My husband loved it from the very first night. He says that his head doesn't feel hot during the night and oddly enough he feels he has perfect head support. So, it has improved his sleep - and I'm happy for that! The pillow case comes with two pillow cases in a package. They wrinkle quite easily but whatever - as long as he's happy - so am I.
If you found my review helpful please click on the helpful button below my review. Thank you!!
- The pillow is washable. In fact, the manufacturer recommends you wash it every couple of months.
- The pillow will be comfortable to most people. Mine was overstuffed for my liking, so I removed about 6 handfuls of foam (looking back I wish I'd only removed about 4).
- These are made in the USA.
- The pillow felt terribly overstuffed at first. My parents kept telling me that it would diminish in size after a few nights, but that never happened.
- The materials are cheap and certainly not revolutionary. The inner foam is cheap polyurethane (invented in the 1930's) that has been cut into bits. I estimate that the materials only cost about $1.25 - $3.50 to make a single pillow... I have no idea how much their labor costs are.
- These pillows are sold at wildly fluctuating prices depending on where you choose to buy it. At the time of this review they're selling for $80 here on Amazon, but for well over $100 on the My Pillow website and various other outlets.
- All that advertising that Mike Lindell does is extremely expensive. He's on TV, radio, and even Pandora - that costs a lot! You, the consumer, are not paying for a revolutionary pillow - you're paying for all that expensive advertising.
- As of the time of this review the BBB had revoked My Pillow's rating and given them an "F" due to false advertising, consumer complaints, and other bad business practices.
Most recent customer reviews
Bought blue level extra firm during lightning week and not firm like advertised. Both my husband and I sleep on an extra firm and tried it.Read more