- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by My Pillow, Inc. when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code LUN3CU2E at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by My Pillow, Inc. when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code RNA4H6RH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "My Pillow Premium Series Bed Pillow, Standard/Quee..." and save 29% off the $99.97 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
My Pillow Premium Series Bed Pillow, Standard/Queen Size, White Level (Single Pillow)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with our Patented Interlocking Fill - You can adjust MyPillow to your exact individual needs regardless of sleep position
- Comes in 4 different loft levels depending on your T-shirt size (See fitting guide) - To give you the right amount of patented fill for you as an individual
- Will Not Go Flat - Machine Washable and Dryable
- Made 100% in the USA - Our fabric and patented fill all come from right here in the USA and we manufacture all our products in our home state of Minnesota!
- Includes 1 MyPillow at Listed Price
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What makes MyPillow Products different? - We use our unique Patented Inter-Locking Poly Fill for all our pillow products - Every aspect of our pillows, from the casings, cases, poly fill and manufacturing of our pillow products all are made and manufactured here is the USA. - This allows for the pillow to be adjusted to your sleep needs but also give you the perfect amount of support to stay asleep all night - Our Patented Fill is open cell as well which allows all our pillows to stay more cool than most pillows available - Washable and dryable(washing instructions are included with every pillow) - We believe so much in our pillows that we offer a 60 day Money back Guarantee and a 10 year warranty! (Toppers include a 5 year warranty)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought both the pillow and a case made for it. Out of the package it tells you to put pillow in the dryer for 15 minutes. I was surprised how this pillow went from a little rolled up tube to this big pillow. My husband loved it from the very first night. He says that his head doesn't feel hot during the night and oddly enough he feels he has perfect head support. So, it has improved his sleep - and I'm happy for that! The pillow case comes with two pillow cases in a package. They wrinkle quite easily but whatever - as long as he's happy - so am I.
If you found my review helpful please click on the helpful button below my review. Thank you!!
- The pillow is washable. In fact, the manufacturer recommends you wash it every couple of months.
- The pillow will be comfortable to most people. Mine was overstuffed for my liking, so I removed about 6 handfuls of foam (looking back I wish I'd only removed about 4).
- These are made in the USA.
- The pillow felt terribly overstuffed at first. My parents kept telling me that it would diminish in size after a few nights, but that never happened.
- The materials are cheap and certainly not revolutionary. The inner foam is cheap polyurethane (invented in the 1930's) that has been cut into bits. I estimate that the materials only cost about $1.25 - $3.50 to make a single pillow... I have no idea how much their labor costs are.
- These pillows are sold at wildly fluctuating prices depending on where you choose to buy it. At the time of this review they're selling for $80 here on Amazon, but for well over $100 on the My Pillow website and various other outlets.
- All that advertising that Mike Lindell does is extremely expensive. He's on TV, radio, and even Pandora - that costs a lot! You, the consumer, are not paying for a revolutionary pillow - you're paying for all that expensive advertising.
- As of the time of this review the BBB had revoked My Pillow's rating and given them an "F" due to false advertising, consumer complaints, and other bad business practices.