- Misc. Supplies: 1 pages
- Publisher: Fxm Engineering & Design; 2 edition (December 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0972176926
- ISBN-13: 978-0972176927
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #529,066 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Pilot Plant Real Book: A Unique Handbook For The Chemical Process Industry 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Architecture, Construction, & Design Sale
Save up to 40% on select architecture, construction, and design guides during August. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Including all chemical engineers/chemists need to know about pilot plant equipment and products/reagents' use.
It deals with a good safety approach the use and the pivotal role of the pilot plant in chemical development.
Absolutely useful to do the connexion between laboratory and production!