BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 24, 2017
Never had a problem with g2 pens, in fact they are by far my favorite to use. However, these purple ones have issues. They stop working all the time, and I have to super beat the pen against something to get ink coming out of the tip again. Super annoying.
on November 28, 2016
Pros: Vibrant Colors, great writing feelings
Cons: Occasional smudging

I love these pens, I'm a college student and they're super useful for keeping all of my info organized when taking notes or planning my schedule. Definitely a great purchase. They write super smooth and smudge only when I'm writing super fast and sloppy. 9/10 would recommend.
on July 14, 2017
These pens are still running pretty well for me and I've had for a few months. Some pens aren't writing too well but the ones that are have been lasting pretty long!
Enthusiast: Eye Makeupon August 25, 2015
These pens are the best. I use them until they run out! They are great for journaling, especially. I don't have the best handwriting, but the smoothness and fine tip help make it more legible.
The different colors in this pack make filing out my calendar (like color coding different items) easier. I also love the shades in this pack. They are different from other colored pen packs that I've gotten before.
on May 5, 2017
Favorite gel pens ever! I have not had one dry up - even after finding them at the back of drawers and under car seats. Writes beautifully, ink is vibrant, and doesn't blot when pausing like some pens tend to do.
on August 24, 2016
Pens arrived just as pictured, and there was no issue with Prime two-day shipping. It seems some of the colors are more tempormental than others depending on the writing surface. I have only written with them on a soft back paper tablet, and a greeting card placed on top of this so it is possible that they would all work fine on a truly hard surface. On slicker paper, such as cards, I did have some smearing of my hand brushed the ink while writing, not as fast drying as I would like, but not a big deal if you are careful. When the pens were flowing correctly, the colors are bright, and smooth. Colors match well to the ones shown in the pens.
on May 4, 2017
i love the color purple and really love a purple pen with purple link. This set is beautiful and the price is great as well

Pilot makes amazing pens and i'm so glad to have these two now
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 13, 2015
I love these gel pens. They write so smoothly and have dark ink. They never smear or skip and the refills last for a long time. They don't bleed through even thin paper. I also like the soft grip as I write a lot and my hands and fingers get fatigued after a while. The grip helps me to avoid or at least delay that fatigue. Really good pens at a good price.
on January 31, 2016
I use the G2 everyday for years now, especially when flying. I became a G2 adept after my instructor recommendation, and he became an adept after his instructor and now I am passing it on to my students. The red color is great for checkrides (the dreaded red pen my students say). The problems with this pen:

1) they sporadically leak if upside down (especially when you put them in a white shirt pocket for some reason).

2) the shirt pin tends to break after a few weeks, meaning it will probably break much sooner than run out of ink.

3) The ink takes some time to dry depending on the media and can blur.

Still, well worth the feeling and smooth writing.
on January 24, 2017
This pen set was reasonably priced, and they provide a smooth and colorful line. I use these in my classes to help differentiate different pieces of information while taking notes. I appreciate the .7 mm roller ball because it provides an easy writing medium point. Certain colors (teal, pink, and to a certain degree, the lavender) are a bit light in shade, so they don't provide the highest contrast on white notebook paper. Overall, the breadth of colors and the smooth dispensing ink (which dries relatively quickly) make this a great pen set.