Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Pimoroni Speaker pHAT for 40-Pin Raspberry Pi
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- I2S audio DAC with 3W mono amplifier (MAX98357A)
- Default output of 0.45W/26.5dB
- 8Ohm 2W Mylar speaker
- Routed holes to channel sound
- 10 bright white bar graph LEDs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Speaker pHAT crams an I2S DAC and mono amplifier, a tiny 8Ohm 2W speaker, and a 10 LED bar graph all onto one teeny little pHAT. It's the neatest way to add audio to you Pi project, and its beautiful artwork evokes an 80s boombox! We can't claim audiophile sound quality, but it's perfect for fun little projects where you want to add sound output - speech, notification sounds, or light music, for example. I2S audio DAC with 3W mono amplifier (MAX98357A) Default output of 0.45W/26.5dB 8Ohm 2W Mylar speaker Routed holes to channel sound 10 bright white bar graph LEDs SN3218 LED driver chip Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, and Zero Female header and speaker require soldering (includes a piece of bare wire to solder the speaker)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I needed a speaker for my Pi-Top, but could not fond the correct Pi-Top speaker in stoc
so I though I would try this one. It works well and was recognized by the stock Pi-Top load.
Note: The supplied screws on mine were white and not black as shown.