Pimple Pete Game Presented by Dr. Pimple Popper, Explosive Family Game for Kids Age 5 and Up
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.33 (47%)|
|Brand||Spin Master Games|
|Number of Game Players||2|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Cautionary Statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts, No Warning Applicable|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FUN AND FUNNY FAMILY GAME: Pimple Pete is a silly and exciting family game for 2 or more players. Play one on one and take turns “popping” pimples. The player who bursts the Mega Zit is eliminated and the other player is the winner. Add more players for a pimple popping competition. Earn points for each pimple you “pop” without exploding the Mega Zit. The player with the most points is the Pimple Pete champion
- EXPLODING MEGA ZIT: First, load all the squishy pimples into Pimple Pete’s face, then fill the Mega Zit Plunger with water. How carefully can you wiggle out and “pop” each fleshy pimple without upsetting Pimple Pete. Some pimples are easy to pull out and others will take extra careful twisting and maneuvering. If you pull any pimple too hard, you risk setting off the Mega Zit on his nose and the pimple juice will spray your way
- PRESENTED BY DR. PIMPLE POPPER: Dr. Sandra Lee is a board certified dermatologist and global Social Media sensation. Check out DrPimplePopper.com for expert skin care advice and to view her blackhead, whitehead and cyst extraction videos
- The Pimple Pete Game is a hilarious, easy to play game for kids aged 5 and up. How many pimples can you “pop” without bursting the Mega Zit
- Includes: 1 Pimple Pete Head, 1 Spinner Base, 18 Pimples, 1 Mega Zit Plunger, Instruction Sheet
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pimple Pete - The Explosive Family Game for Kids
Presented by Dr. Pimple Popper
Ready for a little gross-out fun on family game night? Pimple Pete is the pressure-packed, pimple popping game for all ages. Twist and wiggle out ooey, gooey pimples from Pimple Pete’s face. How many pimples can you 'pop' without bursting the Mega-Zit?
Hilarious, Easy-to-Play Family Game
Spin the arrow to see if you should 'pop' a pimple on Pimple Pete’s forehead, cheeks or chin. Squinch up your face and carefully wiggle out a gross and oh-so-gooey pimple without upsetting Pimple Pete. The suspense builds on every turn as players hold their breath to see if the Mega-Zit blows.
Silly Squeamish Fun
Pimple Pete is twice the silly fun with two ways to play. Play one on one and take turns 'popping' pimples. If you set off the Mega-Zit you lose! Round up more players for a pimple-popping competition. Earn points for each pimple you 'pop' without bursting the Mega-Zit. The player with the most Pimple Points is the champion.
Be extra careful as you pull out pimples. If you jiggle Pimple Pete’s face forward or back too much, you might set off the Mega-Zit on his nose. Pop! Watch out for the blast of pimple juice! Wipe up the water spray and reload the Mega-Zit plunger for the next player. No one is safe from the exploding Mega-Zit.
Combining a little “yuck” factor with a lot of fun factor, Pimple Pete is the pressure-packed, pimple popping game perfect for some gross-out fun on family game night. Pimple Pete’s face is covered with pimples and he needs your help “popping” them. There’s so, so many pimples – which one should you “pop”? Turn the spinner and the arrow will land on his forehead, left cheek, right cheek or chin. Choose a squishy pimple from that area and ever so carefully twist and wiggle the pimple out. Earn 1, 2 or 3 points for every pimple you extract depending on the level of difficulty. Don’t yank too hard or you might set off the Mega-Zit filled with water on his nose. Turn after turn the anticipation and nervous giggles increase as players wait to see who might be squirted with a surprise burst of pimple juice! Pimple Pete is twice the fun with two ways to play. Win the game by earning the most points for popping pimples, or just “pop” pimples without bursting the Mega-Zit to reign as pimple popping champion. Whichever way you play, break out Pimple Pete for your next game night!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The zits are squishy and easy to put in the face (easy to pull the small ones all the way through, so pull gently). There are 3 sizes of pimples; which are the point values for winning. Spin and pull the zit from the area indicated. Easy as that..... except you try not to 'pop' the mega zit (you lose those points) BUT you get wet; so that adds fun for the kids (or yourself!).
I don't know why people are having issues with the mega zit. The instructions are straight forward. Fill the plunger, pull back the mechanism till it CLICKS, put plunger in till it snaps in (locks into place), push the red lever down. Simple as that. Refill once the mega zit squirts, repeat & continue play.
After some trial and error, we refined the rules versus making any changes to the game itself.
1. Each player may only use one finger to hold the base while popping the pimple.
2. The player can only pull outward while popping the pimple.
With these small refinements, Pete was popping his Mega Zit almost every time. Have fun!
Top reviews from other countries
He LOVES it. Easy to put together and play and has us all laughing. I’d recommend