|Item Weight||1.92 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 5.1 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves for Women and Men-Ultimate Barehand Sensitivity Work Glove for Gardening, Fishing, Clamming, Restoration Work-black /green,L,(1 Pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BREATHABLE BAMBOO TO KEEP YOUR HANDS COOL – Bamboo absorbs perspiration, is naturally very breathable. Keeps your hands cool in summer and warm in winter. Pine Tree Gloves are suitable for any job and guaranteed a pleasure to wear.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN - Do you take off your gloves for every chore that requires finger sensitivity? Pine Tree Gloves have bare hand sensitivity and are Touchscreen friendly! Now you can make those reminders on your smart phone or ipad without taking your gloves off! Fishermen also love the grip on those slippery fish and the protection when changing hooks!
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE HAND PROTECTION - We believe gardening should be safe and fulfilling. Avoid skin wounds and dirty hands and nails when doing yard chores. Why walking around with those thick and clumsy gloves while doing jobs around the house? How much more enjoyable would garden chores be, when you wear protective gloves with a snug fit? See our listed size chart picture on the left to determine your correct size. Our gloves have proven abrasion resistance.
- MIND THE ENVIRONMENT - Bamboo is a natural product that grows without any pesticides or fertilizers. It is by nature hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- PURE SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK – Although our gloves are initially designed for gardening, many enjoy them during construction and restoration work, fishing trips and lobster diving! Are you not entirely satisfied in the end? Our product comes with a full satisfaction promise!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Work Gloves 4 Pairs/Pack - Crinkle Latex Coated Nylon Safety Gloves for Mechanic, Automobile, Industry, Construction, Garden, General Purpose Use - Grip and Comfortable for Hands Protection M
G & F 1516L-3 Premium High Visibility Work Gloves for General Purpose, MicroFoam Double Textured Latex Coated Work Gloves, Garden Gloves, Men and Women Work Gloves, Large, 3 Pair Pack
G & F 1529L-3 EndurancePRO MicroFoam Nitrile Coated Work Gloves for General Purposes, Lightweight Work Gloves, 3 Pair Pack, Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Bonavista USA||HanHelp||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Protect your hands from dirt, skin wounds and nasty splinters. Enhance your work and gardening experience: protect your hands like professionals do!- Are you tired of skin wounds that occur while doing yard chores?
- Do you want to keep walking around with dirty fingernails and hands, even after you've scrubbed them for hours?
Why our gloves are the best:- Excellent Abrasion Resistance with EN388 4132 Certification
- Comfortable and Durable Hand Protection
- Flexible Gloves that fit like a Second Skin
- Bare Hand Sensitivity
- Seamless Glove Guarantees a Comfortable Fit - No Skin Irritation
- Very Soft and Breathable with Perfect Ventilation to Keep Your Hands Cool
- High Quality Product Made from a Special Fabric: Bamboo
- Suitable as Garden Gloves, Work Gloves and Fishing Gloves & much more!
- All Sizes Available at All Times! Order Yours in Small, Medium, Large or XL
Why Pine Tree Gloves are made from a Special Fabric- Bamboo is a soft and breathable fabric and one of nature's most sustainable products.
- Bamboo grows without any pesticides or fertilizers and is naturally hypoallergenic. For the Pine tree Gloves, natural rubber is used to tighten the wrist which may cause an allergic reaction to very sensitive people.
- Bamboo fibres contain a natural antibacterial agent that reduces bacteria.
- Bamboo is more absorbent than cotton or synthetic fabrics. It absorbs perspiration and keeps your hands cool.
Our special offer is for a limited time only - Be Sure To Click “Add to Cart” Now!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Chopped down a tree
2. Dug out the stump.
2. Thatched my yard to clear 20 years of debris from said tree that had never been cleaned up.
3. Moved 1200 lbs of cinder blocks from the hardware store and then used them to create a stand for my water barrels.
4. Moved over a ton of paver stones and then installing a paver area. The sand bedding did a number on the gloves, but they persevered.
5. Replaced some existing pavers that didn't have an adequate footing or weed strip.
5. Removed four bushes
6. Painted my exterior trim.
7. Sanded and repainted my front door.
8. Laid down asphalt
The asphalt is what did them in.
Now I would probably not consider these professional gloves. A professional landscaper would probably have to replace them at least once a month. But you have to figure a total cost basis. Work gloves wear out, and these are less than $10.
I like them for a few reasons. When I first got them, they felt a little tight. However, they didn't hamper my manual dexterity much, and that made the tightness very easy to overcome. They stretch just a little bit, and they maintained that stretchiness throughout the life of the gloves.
The fingertips eventually gave out probably because I was wearing them when prying at a lump of asphalt. I think I got my $10 worth, and I'll be ordering another pair.
gloves for special purposes like working with aggressive poisons or caustic chemicals, but none of them could ever compete with my Bamboos.