- RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WHEN YOU PURCHASE 1 OR MORE ITEMS WITH PERFECT IMAGE LLC FOR THE FIRST TIME! Enter code DBL4MITX at checkout. Enter code DBL4MITX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE 5 (QTY) PERFECT IMAGE LLC PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code 42VIOPWY at checkout! Enter code 42VIOPWY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE 3 PERFECT IMAGE LLC PRODUCTS, AND GET $15.00 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code FYRF2NQI at checkout. Enter code FYRF2NQI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE 2 (QTY) PERFECT IMAGE LLC PRODUCTS AND GET $10.00 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code IZQ9HYV8 at checkout Enter code IZQ9HYV8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pineapple Pumpkin Enzyme Skin Peel 1 oz - Enhanced with Papaya Extract & Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Professional Chemical Peel)
- A Professionally formulated Chemical Peel Treatment. Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial Peels
- Papaya Fruit Extract provides natural exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells. Papaya is also a powerful antioxidant, immune booster, and free radical scavenger.
- Pineapple contains natural AHA's and Enzymes which enhance moisturizing, anti-aging, anti-fungal, and skin purifying effects. Pineapple also improves skin hydration, elasticity, and essential nutrients, promoting a healthier, more clear complexion.
- Pumpkin Extract is packed with essential nutrients and vitamins. Pumpkin also increases cell turnover rate, and promotes healthy production of collagen and elastin, perfect for smoothing out wrinkles, lines, and improving tone and texture.
- Guaranteed Quality - Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec, and follows USP standards & FDA guidelines. Each batch will have its own unique lot number and expiration date printed onto the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Pumpkin contains a high concentration of beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, zinc, and potassium which fight against free radicals and damage from sun exposure. Pumpkin contains natural AHAs and enzymes (proteolytic enzymes) which encourage exfoliating properties, increase cell turnover rate and promote healthy production of collagen and elastin. Papaya and pineapple contains natural fruit enzymes (papain) and (bromelain enzymes) which gently digest keratinized dead epithelium cells on the skin's surface, while maintaing protective lipid layers.
Professional Skincare Products You Can Trust
• Made in the USA
• Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
• No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
• Gluten Free
• Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
• Recycled Materials
• Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
• Papaya is often used in skin products as a natural lift and rejuvenator of the skin
• Papaya has been known as a superior antioxidant and powerful immune booster, capable of fighting off harmful free radicals.
• Enhanced with botanical extracts which boost antioxidants levels, vitamins, and nutrients
• Pineapple has also been well known to improve skin hydration, elasticity, and provide many nutrients to the skin promoting a healthier, more clear complexion.
Scars, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Acne, Oily Skin, Uneven Skin Tone, Dry Skin, Blackheads, Enlarged Pores, Whiteheads, Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea, Melasma, Warts, Enlarged Pores, Age Spots, Sun Spots, Eczema, Seborrheic Keratosis, Hyperkeratosis, Actinic Keratosis, Keratosis Pilaris.
Deionized Water, SD Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Nonoxynol-9, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carica Sapaya Fruit (Papaya) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin throughly. Apply peel evenly for 2-5 minutes depending on skin sensitivity, with an appropriate applicator pad. Rinse generously with cool water. May repeat treatment at once per week use, up to 4-6 weeks in the absence of skin irritation. Peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness.
Top Customer Reviews
Shipping & Service: This peel arrived fast, and in great packaging.
Product Use and Effectiveness: Overall Rating - Great.
Personal Use Overall: I used the product and my skin was noticeably refined, enhanced and un-injured after the initial use.
My Skin Type: My skin is caucasian, in relatively good shape, with some issues from past & present sun and some continuing acne issues. I have usual aging skin. At the time of the application, I did not have any injuries/wounds/inflammation/unusual dryness. I have employed an anti-aging/anti acne daily regimen for years. Immediately after peel, I could see a difference - skin was smoother, and refined. This peel resulted in a porcelain like hue to the skin. That hue continued into day 2 (today), after the shower, etc. The result is similar to that which I recall when I received a skin treatment in a spa. Today, my boyfriend, without my inquiry, complimented me on how my skin looked.
Self Application: I read & followed all enclosed directions (including as to pre-peel prep with alcohol - easy), I did an initial spot test (no issue) and then I applied the peel (over face) as directed (in terms of time and amount) Except, I chose not to apply between upper cheek bone and eye area. There was a slight skin sting on the second pass (i.e after 5 minutes you can re-cover the skin for another 5 minutes); if a rating of 5 is significant, the sting would be a 1.5. Rinses off easy with copius cool water. Although you do not use a significant amount of the product, I found my skin to be refined, smooth, with a hint of a porcelain shine, but not injured. To the touch, I can feel a smooth difference.Read more ›
I would say that I started to see results after about my third time using it. I began to notice a lightness in my complexion. My skin seemed fuller and tighter. I don't know any other way to put it, but my skin just looked younger. I have done plenty of expensive spa treatments over the years and those do work, but they are simply too expensive to maintain. I can use this peel regularly without spending a fortune.
For the price, this peel is top notch.
Expect a tight dry feeling for the first few days after you've applied the peel. I layered it twice. My skin looked like a dry heel of a foot for days 1,2 & 3 (drinking up my moisturizer for the first 2 days)... But day 4 ......Ohhhh the results can be seen! I see tighter pores and refreshed HEALTHY skin today! I received this product in return for my honest review. I've attached a photo from today (day 4)! *My skin is not usually sensitive or dry, however it's "loose", the peel has definitely tightened things up! I can't wait to see the results after peel #2 (3 days and counting)!
ACNE: I will say that when I first started using it I got a few more whiteheads than usual, but I remember that when I went in for the PCA peel a year ago, the Aesthetician told me that its normal to see increased whitehead activity when first starting a peel, and it has something to do with the fact that since you're removing a layer of skin, and it has more room to breathe, the skin takes advantage of the opportunity to purge some of the toxins that have been hiding in there. And she was right. So I was sort of expecting it. It did go away after a while.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've used stronger peels before, but I prefer this one because my skin is sensitive and stronger ones take too long for my skin to heal between uses. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Cas
This works real well, I used a small amount because I do have sensitive skin so I need to be careful but it did a small peel and I will do this every other day until I know my skin... Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Kiri
This is my third peel product that I have ever used. For reference, the first two are the "pad" variety, so this was the first serum based peel for me. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by silverbangles1
I liked the peel. Not as tingly as some of the others I have that are similar, and the ingredients could be more pure, but it was overall a good peel. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Stephanie N Stanush
I'm not sure yet.
I've applied this product to my face once and I haven't seen any results. However, I haven't given up on it yet because more than one application is needed... Read more
Immediately after receiving this product I was excited to try it out. The smell was somewhat pleasant.
I followed the directions on the bottle pretty closely. Read more
I liked the scent of the product, but it didn't give the peel that I was hoping for.
-- This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
I've tried other products by this company before and I really liked them so I'm thinking this product will be the same. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Angie
works very nicely, didn't know what to expect since I had never done a peel, but instructions were clear and easy to follow. Skin feels great. Read morePublished 5 days ago by raquel1