Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Used Ping Serene Driver 12.00 Degrees Graphite Ladies Right Handed 45.00 Inches
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 11, 2013
Product came as advertised and had no noticeable wear even though it as purchased new. Wish it had come with a cover but perhaps I didn't notice that as an option during the buying process. I am completely happy with this purchase!
on April 22, 2016
Already have this driver. I needed another as I got myself another set of irons and am shipping my old clubs to Florda to use when I am there. Love this driver.