|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.81 - $115.59 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Zippered, one piece jumpsuit with snaps for easy diaper change and skid resistant fee
- Character hood with velcro/snap closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Adorable infant costume that includes jumpsuit with attached skid resistant booties and separate hood.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 4 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004UPU57Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As other reviewers commented, the elephant's trunk looks nothing like what is shown in the picture. We will have to do some corrections to improve it's look.
The feet have a non-skid part on them, which means wearing shoes is not possible.
Also, I wish the body costume had some different belly - something like the hippo costume. As there is nothing special about it, if you remove the elephant-head-hat (and trust me, the baby will remove it sooner rather than later), the costume just looks like a pink onesie.
Feels overpriced for a onesie with a costume hat. That and the elephant trunk issue earns it 3 stars.
WARNING: The trunk does not curl the way it does in the picture and looked quite phallic. My husband and I are definitely not "prude" if that helps and we were both freaked out by having it on our baby. I ended up trying to sew it so it curled more and it turned out looking ok. It just wasn't quite right...