Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 16, 2013
As others have said, the music itself is good, some even great, but the "music videos" aren't there. I thought maybe I had misread the description but no... so be aware, there aren't any videos. I'm just glad I didn't buy the original of either CD and bought the deluxe versions of Re-Up and Pink Friday. Why she didn't do a separate CD for the extra songs is strange. She's not the only one though. Katy Perry and P!nk both came out with extra songs but chose to re-release their previous albums with the added songs instead of write a few more and come up with a new album.
2 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2018
All the three CD:s worked perfectly. No damage. Such a amazing box edition: 3 disc set. a 90 minute documentary about her touring worldwide. backstage. All the tracks is amazing. The delivery was set february 9th, it came 3 weeks earlier then expected. I love it!! A fair price for an album
on August 24, 2014
i am a big fan of nicki minaj and i dont own this cd so i ordered it and i recieved it and i love it so much,i listen to it everyday in my car,i would order from these people agian
on August 23, 2014
I love this album! Nicki is a lyrical genius! I wish there were more female vocalists in hip-hop with her lyrical genius and attitude. She is one of the few female artists who can flex with Jay-Z or Eminem (and there are plenty of times where I think THEY can flex with HER).
on December 10, 2017
i just try too play the 2nd disc on my cd and it was damaged the cd not being properly cut and it had plastic cd pieces stuck on the sides. i tried to fix it but it just comes up as "error".
on December 27, 2012
2 Music CDs and 1 DVD.
The DVD is poorly put together, but it definitely gives you some insight behind the scenes of her music career! Gave me a minor headache because the cameraman was shaky.
Otherwise, the CD is not too bad, has a lot of her top hits.
on May 12, 2013
I feel that this is the best album by any female rapper thus far. people should know that it has two discs of music and includes a dvd all for one amazing price. she has some of her best work in this re release.
3 people found this helpful
on August 12, 2015
Comes with a dvd of her life. I love this
on June 26, 2013
This disc's crying in shame..boo hoo..it's a wash! Get in the studio and do what you do..or get out the way..we know you're talented, so give us that! It's Barbie b****es!
2 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2014
I love this CD. I got 4 disk and they all are so amazing. It came in the mail within 2 days