Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pink Platinum Little Girls' Colorblock Snowsuit, Fuschia, 5/6
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

90%
10%

on January 16, 2014
We thought we would love this jacket but after two months the zipper came off. First the "keys" of the zipper started to break off, but today the metal piece that zips the keys together started to bend and just fell off.

Its hard to believe the other reviews with the zipper breaking like this in several ways after just two months.

Totally unacceptable.
on March 11, 2013
This suit set was made very well and was stitched well too. The construction is solid and they thought to add extra layers around the knees, My wife and I are very happy with this product.
on March 12, 2012
I got this for my daughter, she loves the colors, I love how well its made, and with brown snowpants that hid more dirt, yet she doesn't look like a boy. Fast shipping also.
on June 5, 2013
It is perfect for our coming skiing vacations in Bariloche. It fits well, its construction is good and the colors are very nice for my 5 year old girl.
on February 25, 2013
my granddaughter helped me pick these out for her and the coat and suit are great quality and keep her very warm without being too bulky.
on February 28, 2013
Fits well. Is very comfortable and warm. Is a great price for a kids snow suit and would recommend this product.
on April 4, 2013
My niece loved the snow suit. It fit well, was a great color , warm, and was made of good material.
on February 23, 2012
Very warm, my girl love it, and everybody is been Asking wherein bought this set, I love the colors and is really soft, I will recommend. To everybody who have kids and leave in cold countries.
on December 19, 2014