Aqua (purified water, agua purificada, eau épurée), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Citric Acid, Basic Violet 16, Methylchloroisothiazolone, Methylisothiazolone
1) Shampoo hair using a deep cleansing shampoo. Apply to freshly washed, dry hair.
2) Empty the desired amount of Manic Panic Hair Color into a coloring bowl. Apply evenly with a tint brush
3) Do not apply to the scalp, but 1/2 inch from scalp. Saturate hair thoroughly. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy.
4) Cover hair in plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. For added intensity heat may be used.
5) Rinse hair in cold water away...