Pink Variegated Eureka Lemon Tree - Potted - Fruiting Size - 8" Pot - Citrus
|Price:||$24.99 + $14.59 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We cannot ship citrus to; American Samoa, Arizona, California, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Lousiana, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Texas, Virgin Islands as per USDA Regulations.
- Juicy, market-quality lemons year round. Perfect for patios or indoors. Loves the sun.
- Can remain outside with temperatures above 40 degrees F. Hardy in zones 9-10, patio or indoors
- Pest & disease resistant, that means no spraying
- Immediate shipping: Fruiting size.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Eureka Lemons are especially desired for their pleasant aroma and small shrub-like size which makes them well suited for gardens. The tree is moderately vigorous and cold hardy. The fruit is medium sized, short and has an elliptical shape. Excellent patio or container plant! Attractive sparkling variegated leaves and pinkish new growth backs bright yellow fruit. Produces abundance of juicy, market-quality lemons year round. Evergreen. Suitable for zones 9-10. Immediate shipping: Growing in 8" pot, about 18" tall. Fruiting size. The Eureka lemon was developed in California where mild frost free coastal climate could support a more tender cultivar. Genus Citrus originates in Asia. Twelfth century Arab traders introduced them to Spain and from there it spread to the California missions. It is this early mission fruit that became the breeding stock for many of our contemporary commercial varieties. We cannot ship citrus to; American Samoa, Arizona, California, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Lousiana, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Texas, Virgin Islands as per USDA Regulations.