Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 2
Format: DVD|Change

on May 1, 2016
Pinky and the Brain is one of the best cartoons ever created and I am glad that I purchased it. The cartoon is about two mice; one brilliant and the other not so much. The Brain has plots to take over the world and his side kick is there to try and help him with his plans. The plans never work but the Brain continues to try - he never gives up!! I love this series and have shown it to my children, who are now huge fans!! I would purchase from the seller again; it arrived on time and in great condition.
VINE VOICEon December 8, 2006
This volume contains the following:
1. Brain of the Future
2. Brinky
3. Hoop Schemes
4. Leave It to Beavers/Cinebrainia
5. Brain Noir
6. Pinky and the Brain and . . . Larry!/Where the Deer and the Mousealopes Play
7. Brain's Bogie/Say What, Earth?
8. My Feldmans, My Friends
19. The Real Life
20. Brain's Way
21. A Pinky and the Brain Halloween
22. Brainy Jack

The package also contains a special feature, "The Audition," described as follows: "Mark Hamill [. . .] and Wayne Knight [. . .] answer a casting call to do the voices of Pinky and the Brain for a future movie--and get a surprise coaching session from original Pinky and the Brain voices Rob Paulsen and Maurice LeMarche."

Since "Meet John Brain" originally aired on ANIMANIACS, one can hope it will show up in a forthcoming volume of that series.
39 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2018
Arrived on time and as advertised.
on July 27, 2017
More animation, more antics by the two lab mice who intend to "take over the world".
on September 21, 2017
My husband's entertained for hours!!! SO much fun!!! Thanks for a great quality @ affordable rates!!!!
on December 27, 2012
YESSSS! Another fantastic children's TV show has been put on DVD for all to enjoy! This show isn't just for kids though, the show is well written with lots of innuendo. My husband & I enjoy the voice talents of Maurice Lamarche and Rob Paulsen very much, and we will let our children enjoy this instead of some of the rubbish on TV these days.
on April 17, 2014
I just love this series. Most modern animation is written with the lowest common denominator in mind (think of Family Guy). This series is fun to watch and has many of the subtleties that made the older WB cartoons so great. Well worth the price.
on December 18, 2016
Got the whole series all three brought back some good memories
on March 7, 2014
I loved this show when it was originally on tv, and i was an adult at the time. for some reason i totally forgot about trying to get it on dvd till i heard a kid say "narf!"
on June 25, 2014
they work fine nothing skips and nothing is scratched. i enjoy watching them and sharing them with my friends, it brings back so many memories for all of us.