Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on June 29, 2013
The sizes are off! non of them has correct size per description in the item description(below)
I have:
one 9-1/2" x 7-1/2"
Two 7-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Two 5-1/2 x 3-1/2"
Two 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
All are different not by fraction of inch!

It did not came with the artwork as per description in the item description(below)
The frames are 3 different kind they are not same factory
The frame did not come with glass to cover photo
The color in description says "walnut" even if the picture is off(!as the seller emailed me), the frames are not close to walnut they are golden maple or dark oak!!! The side color is different with top. Sides are very lighter
They are not even wood. Look like laminated
I am very disappointed after more than a month waiting and paying a big shipping cost, I got this junk!
I need to talk to amazon!
And I want all my money and shipping back to me. This is not fare business!
on March 15, 2014
I ordered 3 sets of hanging frames each was different, all from Amazon.

This was the lowest quality of the frames I ordered, they look ok, no one will be close enough to hold them anyway.

The hanging process is complicated. I expected a bracket on the back, throw a nail in the wall and good to go. NOPE. There is NO bracket and you use these horrible plastic things and put two holes in the wall.

Not worth it to return, DEFINITELY WOULDN'T REORDER.
on October 9, 2015
Best picture hanging experience hands down. You just tape up the template (center, level, and double check it) and then put in your screws or nails and tear it off. Voila you have all your hangers in the perfect spot. My wall looks just like the photo from Pinnacle. I get so much credit for hanging all the pictures and perfectly spacing them, only you need to know I cheated. Also, I hung them with the pictures that came with the frames planning to put my own pictures in later, but they are so pretty, I think I may leave them for a while.
on December 2, 2014
I was looking for frames to hang along our staircase, and selected these because they seemed like good quality and came with a template. I was not disappointed! The template makes hanging a breeze--and you can easily use nails instead of the provided screws if you are nervous about drilling (I always am!) I hung these going up our staircase and they have been hanging with no problems for about 8 months now. At the new year I will probably take them down to change out the pictures. We use them for family photos, but if that's not your style the provided photos are artsy and attractive. A great home décor purchase!
on January 14, 2014
Not sure why everyone is fussing over fake wood- I don't know that I've ever seen a frame that was solid wood (and sold for this cheap). It looks well, even professional enough for family pictures, which is how it seems to present itself. I don't care for the method of hanging them- requiring 2 screws- but then again, that is more stable. I'd like to see more of the larger frames too but again, simply a preference. For the price, this is an excellent set of frames! I can see why people would feel more negative if something came defective or broken, but it would be that way with anything. Mine all came functional (I bought 2 sets), so I am pleased!
on February 1, 2014
I received this set a few weeks ago and finally picked out and ordered all the pictures that I needed to fill the frames. I had to order most of the pictures in larger sizes since most of the frames have larger openings than 4x6. I received these frames in great condition! The box that they were delivered in was intact and not damaged in any way. All the frames were packed wonderfully inside the box. No cracks or chips or anything. Very impressed. The quality of the frames are pretty darn nice for the price. You can tell the frames are not real wood, but they are as close as you can get. The walnut color is beautiful. I hung all these frames on a wall in my bedroom. I staggered them around a saying that I had on the wall that said: " Family ~ A Happy family is but an earlier heaven." The matting in white/ivory is perfect because I have light brown walls and ivory colored trim and crown molding. It looks so nice on my walls. Not cheap. Tastefully done. Also, the hardware that are on the backs of all the frames was fantastic!!! I loved how you could just slip the frames onto the nails and you could level the frames so easily!!!!! I didn't use the templates that came with the frames because I just had to stagger my frames around a fancy saying on my wall, but the templates looked very easy to use! This was a great purchase for me and I had been hunting for a set like this for ages!!!!!!!!!!! I may have to purchase another set!!
on March 23, 2014
Very nice for the price, but don't be fooled by "Walnut" in the description, these are MDF frames painted brown. If that is not a major factor, the finish is very nice for the price range, if your looking for real wood, these are not for you.

My order arrived with one broken piece of glass (strangely not the exposed one that everyone else has mentioned) Amazon was more then happy to exchange it for me, but I opted to just have a new piece of glass cut for about $8. I also opted to purchase sturdier wall anchors then the ones provided, but that was a matter of personal preference.

If you are planning to use the staircase pattern, there is no provisions to reverse it from what is shown in the photos if you have a right handed staircase (like mine). The directions instruct you to use the opposite side of the pattern which is blank with no reference points at all so you are left to your own devices to measure out the arrangement. Not a huge hassle, but it is an annoying oversight none the less.

Happily, the extra effort was well worth it, and they do look very good once in place. Better packaging for the glass and a reversible template would easily earn another star.
on September 4, 2016
I had a set of these that I bought from Bed Bath & Beyond a few years ago. I recently moved and the movers damaged one of the frames. I decided to hang the remaining ones, but then had a brilliant idea to buy another set and make them the focal point of the room. Love them!
review image
on March 8, 2013
These frames, and the art, are very pretty. Up close though, the frames look a bit cheap. I also didn't understand the anchors and screws which were included to hang these... They would have taken longer, and left ugly holes if I ever decide to move these pictures, which I plan to do soon because the template I used put them too close to each other for my taste. They are easy to hang straight with the two "hooks" in each corner of each frame. I put two nails up for each, and have not had any problems.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2015
Great product. great price! Not only are is the product great, It comes with three hanging templates. You hang the template onto the wall and it shows you were to screw in the screws and then take the template down and hang the frames. Could not have been any easier!