- Save 50% on Pinty Pro 3-9x42 wide view glass etched reticle scope when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Banyan Imports. Enter code GE6YLTE5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Pinty Pro 3-9x40 Glass Etched Reticle scope when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Banyan Imports. Enter code DOS9KWL9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Pinty Pro 4-16x50 scope when you purchase 1 or more green laser sight offered by Banyan Imports. Enter code GUNPJN7Z at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Pinty Pro 2.5-10x44 scope when you purchase 1 or more green laser sight offered by Banyan Imports. Enter code L7AYEJSE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 4-16x50 rifle scope when you purchase 1 or more green laser sight offered by Banyan Imports. Enter code KKF984IP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2.5-10x44 rifle scope when you purchase 1 or more green laser sight offered by Banyan Imports. Enter code 3TJQC58F at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pinty Hunting Rifle Green Laser Sight Dot Scope < 5mw Adjustable with Mounts
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABILITY, made of aerospace grade aluminum, our laser sight features 532 nm wavelength, works well in any weather conditions
- POWERFUL GREEN LASER, highly visible green laser in any environments with improved accuracy, reaches up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night
- CONVENIENCE & COMPATIBILITY, comes with a remote control to easily switch laser on and off; complementary 1" barrel clamp mount and figure 8 mount to make this laser compatible with any 20mm width weaver rail base
- UPGRADED OPTICS contribute to a super sharp and bright green laser sight, providing unparalleled clarity for the naked eye
- PERFECT for novice shooters as well as professionals, our laser scope is a must-have for anyone with a shotgun and can be used regardless of plinking or shooting competitively
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Prop up this durable all metal laser sight using only a 20mm weaver mount or an 8 shaped 1" barrel mount. It even comes with the tools to adjust the windage and elevation to your environment. An interchangeable switch allows you to click a button to turn the unit on or use a remote to operate it.
1.Attach the sight to your weapon.
2.Twist the two small screws located at the head of the sight with a small Allen wrench to adjust the elevation and windage. Turn the screws until the main laser spot
3.Overlaps with the scattered points.
4.Press the button or switch to turn on the laser.
5.Open the back cover to replace the battery.
■ Never look directly at the laser beam.
■ Never point the laser beam at a person.
■ Do not aim at reflective surfaces.
■ Do not view the laser pointer using optical instruments like binoculars or microscopes.
■ Children should not use the laser pointers unless under the close supervision of an adult.
1x Green Dot Laser Sight Scope with Switches
2x Metal Mounts
1x Hex Wrench
1x Cr123a Battery
1x Storage Box
Dimension: 4.72” (length) x 1.54” (Diameter)
Power: < 5mw
Reaching Distance: 980ft/300m
Battery: 1x CR123A Lithium ion battery (included)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 615 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Heck, no one is going to tell you this is BETTER than an Eotech. and I'm not getting rid of my Eotech - they are totally different technologies. There are some definite practical advantages of holographic sights over laser sights - but that is for another discussion. If you just want to get your bullet to the right spot, if you just like to go to the range and shoot 50 - 100 yds, you'll get the same results using this Pinty laser sight as you will with an expensive holographic site, and have just as much fun.
I shot 300 rounds of 5.56 today on an AR-15 and this held zero very well. It won't fail due to recoil, and the mount is excellent high quality anodized aluminum. Comes with a picatinny rail mount, battery, and a figure-8 mount. I have always thought laser sights were silly until I actually tried this. I am EXTREMELY satisfied - for the price you just have to get one.
This also comes with a battery, an allen wrench for you to mount it, a remote switch, and some velcro to mount the remote - the remote is 'momentary on" only. That means that when you press it, the laser is on. When you release pressure, it goes off. You cannot click to toggle the laser on / off using the remote - you have to press the tail cap button to do that. I'd rather have a remote toggle on/off - but in my experience, all such remotes are momentary - I've not found a remote toggle for any lights or laser yet.
Also the windage and elevation adjustments are excellent - nice palpable clicks, very crisp, and nobs are easy to use without tools. Very easy to sight in.
This laser beam is also GREAT for studying astronomy with my children - to point out stars and constellations at night.
Photos show the beam at night, and a map of the distance. I ordered a second one today, and suggest you get one -- this is worth a LOT more than $20. The mounting hardware alone could be $100. This is an insane bargain!
1. I could hardly get the remote pressure switch working. I think it worked 2-3 times when clicked 50 times. I tried to tighten and loosen the cap. Tried many tensions on it to get the right contact setting and could never get the remote working consistently. Then I went to the range without the remote, which is useful just by the click button.
2. It will NEVER EVER hold zero. It moved with every single shot to where after about 5-6 shots it was way off. I zeroed it to my scope and watched it move away from center with every shot. Zeroed it back and watched it keep moving. Useless.
Well, you get what you pay for. It can’t handle an AR15.
The smaller lasers might be ok for pistols, but for a tactical rifle, you need something more substantial...
This is the best, easiest to sight in, laser that I have ever used, or even seen.
The windage and elevation knobs work flawlessly, unlike the smaller units, where you need to use an allen wrench.
You can adjust the laser in seconds, with your fingers... You do not need any special tools...
Since I have 2 tactical rifles, after trying this one, I was so impressed, that I ordered a second one for my second rifle...
I received the second laser, and it is just as flawless as the first one I ordered...
LOL... I like this so much, that I'm thinking about ordering one for my 30-06... Hahaha...
I DO love this laser...
And, because it uses the CR-123A batteries, I decided to purchase a pack of rechargeable batteries, so that I will always have a fully charged battery for all of my lasers... :D
I really recommend this laser. Combination of price, power and quality make it on the best laser on its class and price range.