Pinty Hydration Backpack Pack with 2L Water Bladder for One Day Outdoor Climbing, Hiking, Cycling
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium quality: Made of High grade, sturdy nylon and environmentally friendly EVA
- Extra Storage: 3 Compartments total. 1 for the Water Bladder and 2 for additional storage space.
- Convenient: Drinking tube provides easy access to 2L of Water Anytime, Anywhere.
- Larger Bladder Cap: The wide bladder cap makes it easier to clean and add ice if needed.
- Versatile: Perfect for MANY different uses. An essential for any Hiker, Biker, Jogger, or outdoor enthusiast!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made of durable nylon fabric, this backpack is wear and tear resistant. It has three storage
compartments, one for the water bladder and the other two for carrying your other
belongings. The non-toxic, environment-friendly EVA water bladder features a leak-proof
sealing. It can store water under 100°F. Its large opening allows quick fill up and for ice filling.
There is an insulated water tube that connects to the bottom of the bladder, which helps you
to have easy access to water at any time.
This multifunction hydration backpack is perfect for hiking, cycling, long distance running or
other outdoor activities. Get one now and take it with you on your next adventure!
Backpack Material: Polyester, Nylon;
Water Bladder Material: EVA
Backpack Size: 18.9’’ x 11.8’’
Backpack Weight: 9.17oz
Maximum Shoulder Strap Length: 28.7’’
Water Bladder Capacity: 0.53 Gal / 2L
Tube Length: 41.7"
1 x Sport Backpack
1 x Water Bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They lasted less than one day. Leaking and dispensing issues. I really would have thought that they would have been a good if they lasted one day I mean those water bottles are $4 a piece and you can refill these at the water dispensers using a clean cup. Win, win! But, 1/2 a day, not so good. Then when we rolled them up and put them in the car and got them out a few days later (2 days later) they were moldy and the mold will not come out. I'm pretty good at cleaning everything. These were a wash a that point. Save your money as all the other reviews that I clearly did not read or want to believe and ordered anyway, said to do before I ordered. Haha.
EDIT: The seller did offer a full refund, so I'm giving one star back for the customer service.
Things I don't like:
1) After a week of use the spout leaks occasionally, most especially if I bend over, regardless of which position the "on/off" switch is in.
2) The hose definitely needs to be held up right when not in use, there is a stretchy elastic band on the shoulder strap to put the mouth piece in for that purpose, but if I forget, or if it slips out, I have had significant water leaks.
3) The zippers seem a bit weak, I feel like they won't last all that long.
4) The lid to the bladder doesn't have an attachment tab to keep it attached to the bladder, it is a free agent-- so when filling the pack, you have to have a place to put the lid down, and it can sometimes be just a bit bothersome because it's one more thing to hold on to or manage.
5) The bladder doesn't have anywhere to hold on to it when filling it, my last pack had a handle so I could easily hold the bladder under a spigot and the water would go right in. This one I have to kind of wrangle the bag with one hand, use something to separate the two pieces of plastic that get suctioned together with a bit of water, then use the other hand to pour the water, and still try to maintain a grip while a plastic bag fills and I try not to squeeze the water out all over the place, then put the unattached lid on-- yadda yadda yadda, a handle would be a really convenient addition to this product.
6) The bladder has two cut-outs for you to tie strings that are attached to the pack so it stays up-right in the pack. I don't even use them--it stays upright, but thought that that was kind of cheap--string vs. velcro or snap-straps.
Things I like:
1) The hydro pack is in its own separate compartment accessed through the back of the pack.
2) The main compartment holds a lot, although if the bladder is full, you may have to initially squeeze some things in there. On its fullest days it held a small bottle of bug spray, a medium squeeze tube of sunscreen, some chapstick, two cliff bars, and a baseball hat, some keys, and some money-- all while the bladder was full.
3) There is a small zip pocket in the top of the main compartment for keys, money, chapstick, maybe a smaller cell phone-- that is convenient.
4) There are waist straps as well as an upper chest strap.
It's not the greatest (obviously!), but it works, even though I am sometimes frustrated.
Since I use it daily, I wouldn't buy it again.
When it fails I will upgrade, but it's fine. It holds water that I can drink easily.
When this was working it did work well.