Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on July 1, 2013
This is a sticker nightmare. I just spent an hour and a half trying to place the nearly 100 stickers that it came with. The instructions are pretty annoying too. Everything is numbered but there are about 8 different pictures to reference to see where each numbered item or sticker goes. It is definitely not a toy that can be played with right outside the box. I also found a few stickers to be missing - listed on the numbered pictures, but nowhere to be found on the sticker sheet and the big HOTEL lettering appears on the front and back of the building, yet you only get one HOTEL piece, so that was misleading.

And some of the stickers, while sticky just cannot stick to the cheap plastic material that the hotel is made from. I double secured them with scotch tape, but that also started peeling off pretty quickly. If it bothers my daughter I might try super glue next.

Also, it looked like the one that I got shipped to me had been previously opened and returned, probably by some fortunate soul who was able to discover what a nightmare they were dealing with before their kid begged to play with it. It also contained some folded and marked up instructions for setting up an entirely different PinyPon play set unrelated to the packaged item, which also leads me to believe that it was a returned item.

I hope that my daughter plays with this thing long enough to justify all the time I wasted geting it together. Time will tell.
on January 19, 2013
Past Christmas I bought 3 sets of this playset, and kids love them. I bought more characters for them.

First of all, be aware that I will take you 2 hours to cross reference all the little stickers and the diagram, and put them on the hotel. Stickers are numbered....1...2...3......I believe 80+ or so. Might be more. Tiny stickers. If you are buying it for younger child, make sure you have plenty of time to put the stickers on beforehand. Another problem is stickers don't hold up. Be aware they will fall off easily.

This item is lack of quality. Plastic is cheaply made. Some parts doesn't snap right. First set I bought as a gift, the hinge broke. The door won't close. The intended child is 5 years old and her parents spent a lot of time putting the stickers on. I returned and bought another set for her, this time I put the stickers on. Oh boy! I was going to give up. The second set, the door clasp doesn't click. However the door can still be closed with the key. I'm not going to bother exchanging it as I don't want to go through the sticker process again.

This playset is a lot of fun. The birthday girl opened this present and didn't want to open other presents. It's a rather huge set. Comes with a necklace for your child, 1 figurine, 1 pet, and a bunch of little tiny pieces of accessories like hairbow, handbag, etc. I gave another set to a 6 year old and she absolute love it.

Despite quality issues, I strongly recommend this set, along with extra play figurines. Your child / grandchild will ask you for more! Afterall it's a hotel and it needs more guests!

This item came in a big nice box and a handle. Will definately "WOW" the recipient!
on December 1, 2013
My 5 year old loves Pinypons, so naturally, this turd was eventually bought for her. The figures themselves are nice. The playsets, on the other hand, are total junk. This is a horrible mix of ill-fitting plastic and cardboard, as well as a boat load of stickers -- most of which DON'T STICK to the toy. Save yourself the time and money -- lie to your kid and tell her that they just sell figures.
on December 25, 2012
Is this toy cute? Yes. Is it extremely time consuming placing ALL of the little stickers? Very much so!! And then when you finally think you are done, ha ha!, look again, the stickers are beginning to curl and need pressed down again. The Pinypon dolls are cute, and it's great to have a place set for them, but no toy should need this amount of time (45 minutes or so) spent applying stickers.

As for the Hotel itself, it really doesn't have all that much to it. A few small rooms with doors that have key holes (the rooms do not actually lock, though my five year old likes being able to lock the hotel closed), two spinning chairs and a staircase that turns into a slide. Viola, that is it. I guess you can't expect much more for a little over $11, though before Christmas this toy was running $30!

Okay toy, not all that impressed. Maybe it's just my strained eyes and tired fingers speaking.

**Had to come back and add a star. My daughters (5 and 7) have been playing with this set a ton. They love the keys that come with the hotel! The more I look at this set and the dolls, I have to admit, it is pretty cute. So though not at all adult friendly (as in the stickers are now beginning to fall off and I'm having to super glue), my girls love it and I guess that's what counts!
on May 17, 2014
Really only going three stars here due to the cheapness of the stickers. The print quality is nice, but the adhesive they used is poor. After a single day the stickers started peeling off and since so much of the design is in the stickers it makes the whole thing cheap. Our kids did like the fact that it came with a key to help "unlock" it, and they love all the bits and pieces.
on May 13, 2014
The assembly of this toy is a nightmare. Then once you get it put together you are handed over 100 stickers to try to find where they go and the adhesive is not great either. I ended up leaving most off. It is cute and large but I think if the toy was made with stickers or even better painted on, I wouldn't of minded paying a bit more.
on December 25, 2012
This is a cute little hotel with figurines and lots of little pieces. Our daughter loves playing with it, but it took me 2 hours to put all the little doors and parts onto the main piece and all the stickers on. There are over 70 stickers for this set! Yikes! Some of them don't want to stick to the plastic either because the spot where they go is not smooth or because of the adhesive on the stickers. I don't know which! I would not recommend this set for very young children because of all the loose little pieces, but a girl over 6 who is good about keeping pieces and parts together and who likes to play in her own little world would love this.
on December 25, 2012
The play set we received had pieces missing. When I read the assembly instructions it mentioned parts that were not contained in the box. When we assembled the toy the missing parts were obvious when you looked at it. An entire section of the toy is missing. It is a hotel and the instructions show a place for a check in counter. This was not in the box. Even a part of the roof is missing. I'm very disappointed in this purchase. My child had to discover the missing parts when she opened this gift today on Christmas morning and we sat together assembling it. What can be done in a case like this?
on December 28, 2013
My daughter received this from "Santa" this year. She's completely happy with it, but mom had a really hard time with all the stickers! oh boy...there are tons for stickers. It took me well over an hour and a half to put them all together. As with other reviewers, some of these stickers did not stick and I ended up having to put some sort of adhesive. Otherwise, very cute and so far entertaining for my daughter!
on November 30, 2015
excellent product, lamentable that are too expensive these days , to buy other more generally all toys PINIPON price rose too , there are many more less expensive options in the market, a real shame

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question