Pinzon 300-Thread-Count Percale Sheet Set - Queen, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton
- Percale is known for its crisp hand feel, and matte finish. More durable than sateen, it starts off a little stiff, but continues to softens after each wash.
- The 300 thread count weave is breatheable and cool to the touch, making it ideal for warm climates or summer months.
- Queen sheet set includes fitted sheet, flat sheet, and 2 pillowcases
- Designed with a 6-inch hem on flat sheet and pillowcases; machine washable and tumble dry for easy cleaning as needed
- 100 x 112 inch flat sheet, 60 x 80 inch fitted sheet, and 20 x 31 inch standard pillowcases
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pinzon 300-Thread-Count Percale Sheet Sets
Thread count refers to the number of threads that make up one square inch of fabric. Typically, the finer the threads that can be woven together, the softer the fabric. Thread counts can range from 150 to 1,000.
More crisp and clean than silky soft, bedding with a thread count of 150-399 are appreciated for their breathability and durability.
Bedding made of 100% cotton - like this percale sheet set - are soft to the touch and durable. Unlike polyester bedding, cotton fibers wick away moisture, making 100% cotton sheets extremely breathable.
Crisp Percale for Warmer Months
With a percale weave, the threads go over and under in two perpendicular directions, creating a tighter weave that offers exceptional strength and long-lasting good looks.
The overall result: a lightweight bed sheet with a cool and crisp feel that is perfect for the warmer months.
|Pinzon Percale Sheet Sets||Pinzon Hemstitch Sheet Sets||Pinzon Hotel Stitch Sheet Sets||Pinzon Pleated Hem Sheet Sets||Pinzon Pima Cotton Sheet Sets|
|Construction||300 Thread Count||400 Thread Count||400 Thread Count||400 Thread Count||500 Thread Count|
|Fabric||100% Cotton||100% Egyptian Cotton||100% Egyptian Cotton||100% Egyptian Cotton||100% Pima Cotton|
An Amazon Brand.
From the Manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
100% cotton sheets probably need ironing -- if they don't then they have been treated in some way. Don't buy cotton and then complain that they come out wrinkled! I love ironed sheets. A real deal for the money.
Unfortunately, since they are 100% cotton, I won't be able to wash them in hot water. The care instructions say to wash in cool water. And they will probably wrinkle like heck if I don't get them out of the dryer right away, but that's okay. I'm not a sheet snob---I'm wrinkled so my sheets can be too. :-) . . .I'll try to remember to update my review once the sheets have been washed and used.
In the past I just bought whatever sheet set was the cheapest I could find (usually microfiber or jersey); I had no idea what I was missing out on!!!
These sheets are CRISP! Thick, stiff, and cool... Just like they use in a 5 star hotel!!! I am hooked lol
Returning to a previous supplier who is now offering sheet sets with an extra large flat sheet; that should put them on top of my list.