Pinzon Apple and Potato Peeler, Corer, and Slicer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Peels, cores, and slices apples with easy hand crank
- Ideal for preparing apples for sauce, salads, pies, and canning
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction and durable stainless-steel blades
- Easy-to-use suction base that anchors to any smooth surface
- 10 by 5-1/2 by 4-1/2 inches; hand wash only; imported
Customers also shopped for
There’s nothing better or faster for peeling, slicing, and coring apples than this old-fashioned tool, whether you need apples for applesauce, homemade pies, canning, or snacking. Simply attach the heavy-duty cast-iron corer to a countertop using the suction base, push an apple or potato onto the three-tined fork, and turn the crank. This spirals the fruit past a small spring-mounted blade that does the peeling. For peeling only, detach the slicer-corer blade; for slicing and coring without peeling, pivot the peeler arm to the side. All of the blades on this Pinzon tool are constructed of durable stainless steel for years of trouble-free service. This tool measures approximately 5-1/2 inches high by 10 inches wide by 4-1/2 inches deep. To preserve the tool, wash only by hand. This corer is imported.
Top customer reviews
I bought another for my daughter and her triplets!
At this price I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to dehydrate apples. Makes this job really quick.
It is easy to clean and the suction on the bottom works great after the first time using it.