Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 10, 2006
I purchased two because the price was great. However, the quality is low due to large manufacturing tolerances. On one unit, the top did not fit the base, making the spinning difficult. Oddly, by swaping the top on one unit with the base on the 2nd unit, both could be made to work adequatly. However, once you have spun your greens, there is no way to remove the snapped on top because there is nothing to grab on to. You have to pull up on the spinning knob, which means the unit will not last long. I would not purchase again because it is so difficult to use. Perhaps the unit you buy will fit better. Good luck.
35 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2008
I had a really good sturdy salad spinner for years that finally wore out. I replaced it with this one and was surprized at the flimsy construction. It is not nearly as easy to use as my old one, and I'm sure it won't be around for years like that one was, but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.
2 people found this helpful
on March 22, 2008
For the price (I only paid $5.99 but I noticed it is now $9.99), this thing works great. The only complaint I have is the same one some other reviewers have had - the fact that the lid doesn't fit all that well. It tends to pop off if you don't hold it down..but it's really not that bad because you have to hold on to the thing when your're using it anyway..so no biggie. Other than that, it really works. I'd say the quality is fine for the price...why pay $30 for something to spin water off of your lettuce?
One person found this helpful
on August 11, 2008
It says this is dishwasher safe - it's NOT! The clear bowl deformed horribly the first time through the dishwasher even on the top rack. Lid never did fit properly, now it doesn't at all, one use and into the trash! Save your money!
on July 7, 2008
I would caution that this isn't the best made product and the lid has to be held in place while spinning. However it gets the job done and it beats paying 3-4x.
on October 11, 2006
Unlike the other reviewer, I didn't find any problems with the fit of my unit. It spins very well and I like the large comfortable handle. The size is also perfect without taking up too much room in the kitchen. The 6 clear rubber feet does a great job of keeping it in place on the countertop as you turn the handle. I find that if you pinch the outside of the opening in the cover, the top pops right off. I wouldn't use the handle to remove the top because that will eventually cause it or the gears inside to break. The price is better than the other brand of salad spinners with the push down spinner and the handles allows the contents to spin in either direction.
34 people found this helpful
on June 28, 2008
This is the second salad spinner I've owned.I bought this one since the bowl on my first one cracked, dare I mentioned the name ,but it was a $25 item. The Pinzon is a heavier construction, but the top of the spinner is difficult to put in place, otherwise it works well.The price is great for the quality.I did read a previous review before I made my purchase, and they also complained about the top being difficult to attach. Happy Spinning!
on October 10, 2007
I love this product. It keeps my lettuce crisp for a long time. It is big, and takes up space in the refrigerator, but it is really nice.
on November 22, 2014
It is a good Salad spinner.
on December 19, 2006
It works but its not well made. Its hard to get the top on and off. Its nearly impossible to get the inner basket, the outer bowl and the top to snap together properly. Not much thought was put into designing this device. Poorly designed tools are not worth buying regardless of how low the price is. I'd by a different model if I had to do it again.
8 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.